Chapter 17

I kept running straight through the forest, I couldn't control what I was doing. I didn't stop until I reached a river. I looked at the other side of the river to see my mother. I tried to say something but I couldn't.

"My sweet baby, you can't talk in this world," My mom said softly. I nodded my head in understanding.

"I need to tell you something. Riley, you need to have a child and it will be the next ancient. I can't explain it to you so ask Jacob, he will know. Marc will know some stuff too so ask them," She smiled. I nodded my head trying to process what she just said. I focused back on the image but it was slowly started to fade.

"I love you my sweet girl," My mother spoke. Those were her last words before I was pulled out of the dream.

-------------------end of dream--------------------

I opened my eyes to see a happy looking Alek. Oh no! What does he want?

"Morning my little mate," Alek said over top of me.

"Good morning. Do you need something?" I asked.

"I need you," Alek said his eyes threatening to turn black and release his vampire.

"Go ahead," I smiled. Alek looked at me in shock but then his eyes turned black, his vampire took over. He smashed his lips onto mine and fireworks flooded over me.

(I don't write stuff like that sorry. So yeah.... Well I'm going to the part after they fully mated.)

I woke up for the second time today. I was still happy from the activity I did with Alek. I looked at the clock to see it was 12:00 pm. Today's my Birthday!!! Yes I'm finally an adult. I got out of bed and grabbed black leggings, a white tank top with a grey cardigan. I ran downstairs to find not a single person. Okay, maybe they're outside. I ran out the front door to find no one. Maybe Alek's making everyone train. I entered the forest and went for a stroll. I was about to take another step when I felt someone breathing heavily on my left shoulder. I turned around to see Jacob and Seb both in their wolf forms. Jacob was a burgundy wolf while Seb was a beige wolf.

'Happy 18th Birthday!' They both mind linked me.

"Thanks guys," I replied giving them both a hug even though they were four and a half times the size of me. When I pulled away they went off running with the rest of Jacob's pack. I heard them howl saying 'Happy Birthday' to me. I smiled and waved to them as a felt the breeze hit me. I turned around and kept walking until I came to a clearing. I was quickly grabbed by a pair of strong arms. I froze thinking it was a Rouge. I took a sniff of the air and I smelt oranges and pomegranates, with wild flowers and honey. It was Marc and Ashley. Marc let me go and Ashley squeezed me into another hug.

"Happy 18th birthday Riley!" Ashley squealed.

"Thanks," I said.

"Yeah. How does it feel being 18?" Marc asked.

"Old but it's okay because your ancient," I teased.

"Hey I've only been alive for 20 years. Wait until I'm 10,000 years old to call me old," Marc defended.

"Whatever. Besides you were born a vampire unlike Ashley and I. So we don't age in looks unlike you," I smirked.

"Actually I stopped aging my looks today. So now I will look like a 20 year old man for the rest of my life," Marc stated.