Chapter 21

Rodric (Rodney, Roddy) on the top

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I kept running down corridors until I came upon the hospital wing. I ran up to the receptionist and grabbed onto the counter for support.

"D-do you kn- know where Rodric is?" I panted.

"Room 17, miss," The receptionist replied. I smiled in thanks and jogged to room 17. I got to the room and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and the door opened a crack to reveal Kira.

"Hey, can I see Rodney?" I asked. She nodded her head and opened the door wider. I walk in giving her a smile. As she closes the door I turn my head to see Rodney looking at me. He quickly looks down at the bed like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"I'll leave you to than," Kira spoke up. I turned and gave her a small smile. She left the room and my gaze landed back on Rodney.

"Hey bud, I'm so so sorry for trying to attack you today," I apologize.

"It's fine. Besides, it's not as bad as what I've been through," Rodney confronted.

"Is it okay if I call you Roddy? I want to give you another nickname that only I use," I asked.

"Sure."

"So is there anything you want to know about?" I questioned.

"When can I get out of here?" Roddy whined.

"I'll go check," I replied as I walked out of the room. As I walked to the receptionist, I saw Alek standing there. I quickly backed up and walked to Roddy's room. I slammed the door and Roddy perked his head up.

"We can go now," I lied. "But we have to go out the window." Roddy nodded his head and we climbed out the window. We ran into the forest as fast as we could. Roddy was a pretty fast kid for his age.
After five minutes of running I stopped feeling a pain in my stomach. I fell to my knees and put a hand on my stomach.

"Riley are you okay?" Roddy asked with worry.

"I think so, but can we take a break?" I asked. Roddy nodded his head and sat beside me.

"So tell me about yourself," I said laying on the forest floor.

"Umm well... I'm 16. I have a sister. My parents died when I was 3 so I don't remember them. Kira and I got beaten everyday by our pack members until I shifted and we ran off," Roddy answered.

"Wow... have you found your mate yet?" I asked.

"No. I just turned today and I haven't found her or him yet," Roddy replied.

"Wait your gay?"

"No. But you can get a mate that is a boy and be a boy," Roddy confirmed.

"I didn't know that," I confessed.

"It's fine. It's not that bad really. My only friend found his mate and he was a guy. He's really happy," Roddy replied.

"Cool. Well are you excited joining the pack and coterie?" I asked. Roddy froze and brought his knees to his chest.

"Will they kill me?" Roddy mumbled.

"No. Why do you think that?" I asked.

"I'm gifted," He answered.

"Dude its fine. I'm gifted and so is the Alpha, my brother, the Master, my mate, and a whole lot more," I assure him.

"Okay. It's just... in my old pack... they killed anyone who was gifted and Kira protected me from them by hiding my secret;" Roddy said relaxing slowly.

"She's quite a sweet sister," I say.

"She is. She almost died saving me," Roddy smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your gift?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't know what it's called," Roddy confronted.

"Show me," I order.

"It would kill you," Roddy shivered.

"Is it-"

"No. It's uhh... I can see people's weakness and I can kill them," Roddy replies.

"Oh. That's called Transparency. It's like you can see people's weaknesses so it's easier to kill people," I explain.

"Yeah I know it's evil," Roddy murmured.

"No its not. It's not black magic. Your gift just helps you in battle," I reply standing up.

"Well dark isn't good but it's better than black. Technically it's the second most dangerous magic in the world," Roddy confronted.

"That's so true," Both Roddy and my head snapped in the direction of the voice to see Alek. It didn't look anything like him. His eyes were scary and black. His hair was all tousled up and his face had that shadow look to it.

"But your lucky. It's not like your a living monster. Trying everyday not to hurt the people you care for. Running the biggest pack and coterie in the world Combined. Try doing it for a day and see if you can't kill anyone," Alek's voice held venom. I stepped back putting an arm infront of Roddy.

"Alek please calm down. It's fine," I cooed.

"NO ITS NOT! YOU THINK I ENJOY BEING CURSED! YOU THINK I LIKE PEOPLE LOKKING AT ME WITH HORROR! I DON'T! I WANT IT TO STOP!" Alek yelled. Roddy and I jumped back at his words.

"Roddy go home. I'll take care of this," I mumbled. Roddy walked away and I raised my hands to grab Alek's. I took a step forward, when I did I felt a pain go through my soul. I screamed on the top of my lungs in agony. I fall to the ground. I slowly open my eyes to see Alek standing over me.

"You just felt the smallest bit of how I feel everyday," He growled. I saw a flash. I turn my head to see Jacob, Marc, and Seb. Roddy was standing beside Seb.

"Alek stop. This isn't you," Marc said taking a step forward. Alek growled and everyone froze.

"Alek please. Don't hurt your child. I know you, you would never hurt anyone unless it's to protect your pack, coterie, and me," I replied.
All of a sudden, Alek's eyes turned back to there normal blue. He fell beside me and we all rushed over to him.

"Alek! Stay awake!" Jacob yells as Seb checks him over.

"Guys he's not breathing," Seb mumbled.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

So everyone... thank you so much for 306 reads!!! I love you all so much!!!

So what happened to Alek? Is he going to be okay?

Please tell me what you think.

Comment

Share

Please do.

Love ya all!!! <3