Chapter 11

Sebastian (Seb) on the top

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I woke up to find I was back in Alek's room. I moved my hands over the space beside me but it was empty. I quickly sat up and looked around the room, I saw the light was on in the bathroom. So I quickly moved out of bed not wanting to make any noises. I moved the pillows under the sheets to make it look like it was me and I put the covers over top. Once I was finished the bathroom door started to open so I ran in Alek's walk in closet. Alek came out and smiled at the pillows thinking it was me. He moved to the other side of the bed and slowly got on the bed. When he was on the bed he closed his eyes and put an arm on the pillows. His eyes shot open and he threw the sheets off, he started to panic.

"Riley! Oh gosh where is she? Riley!" Alek was yelling and was looking all over the bed. I let out a little giggle, I thought he wouldn't hear it but I was mistaken. In a flash he was in front of me.

"Why did you scare the crap out of me!" He yelled. I lowered my head in response to him yelling.

"I- I just t- thought it would be funny. I'm sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction if I was gone," I mumbled started to cry under his glare.

"Shh. No, no don't cry," Alek's expression softened while he was trying to wipe away the tears.

"I'm so sorry Alek it was stupid," I was now full on crying. Alek pulled me into a hug which I gladly excepted. I put my head in his chest and hugged him tighter.

"It's okay. I'm not mad just don't do it again sweetheart," Alek said rubbing my back slowly. I blushed at the nickname he gave me. At that moment everything that happened last night flooded to me in a flash. I widened my eyes and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and stared at my reflection. I looked horrible. My hair was a mess and I had little cuts from the branches all over my face when I ran in the forest. I looked at my neck and I saw the mark. I was so happy he marked me but I was also furious. I didn't want to be claimed by a guy expecially a vampire. Alek was knocking on the door.

"Riley, you okay?" Alek asked with sympathy.

"No I'm not," I answered closing my eyes.

"You want to tell me what's wrong?" Alek asked. I slowly opened the door to see Alek looking at me confused.

"This! You marked me!" I shouted.

"You said I was allowed to."

"So? It doesn't mean I want it now. You hate me and you will always hate me," I said storming out of the room.

"Riley. Please come back," I heard Alek yell from upstairs.

"No," Was all I said as I quickened my pace down the stairs. I heard Alek behind me but I didn't care. I didn't want to be with him anymore. I reached the bottom of the stairs. I saw Ashley but her eyes were a different color.

"Ashley you.." I froze in shock.

"Riley everything is fine, I won't hurt you I promise," Ashley put up her hands in surrender.

"But you.. how could you?" I started to cry again.

"No Riley, I didn't have a choice I'm sorry. Please don't -" I cut her off by running past her and out of the mansion. Tears were falling off my cheeks faster and faster as I ran into the forest. The branches kept scratching my face as I quickened my pace. I felt like I was running faster than I have ever ran before. All of a sudden I was stopped by a hard chest. I fell on the ground hitting my head. I slowly opened my eyes to see a man I've never seen before.