Chapter 19

Riley's POV***

I looked around again trying to find an exit but I couldn't. There wasn't even a window, only cement walls and metal bars. No! Not again! I thought. I heard the metal door open and my head snapped in the direction of the noise. I saw Caleb standing at the entrance.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Master's mate. We meet again beautiful," Caleb smirked. I cringed at the way he called me beautiful.

"What do you want?" I mumbled putting a protective hand on my stomach.

"I want my brother, Alek, dead. That's where you come in," Caleb answered crouching right in front of me. "I'll need to kill you slowly so he will become weak when I attack him," He frowned.

"Your not going to hurt him!" I shouted.

"Ha ha ha! You think you can stop me? Well news flash you can't. Besides I need to inform you and the Alpha with some news," Caleb sneered. I whimpered as he grabbed one of my arms that was covering my belly. Caleb crushed my wrist and I screamed in pain.

"Please stop," I begged as he dropped my wrist on my lap.

"I told you, I'm going to kill you even if your caring my niece or nephew," Caleb growled getting up and walking out of the room leaving me alone.

____________________☆☆☆

I don't know how many hours have past when I heard a howl in the distance. It wasn't just any wolf howl, I was Jacob's. A smile grew on my face knowing that they came to rescue me. I heard my prison door open abruptly and saw Seb standing there shirtless.

"Riley! Thank goodness your alright," Seb sighed in relief. I smiled in response and he came forward and picked me up. His beach blonde hair flopped on his head in a big mess with sweat falling down his face.

"Is everyone okay?" I croaked from the lack of water.

"They're all out fighting, but somethings wrong with Alek, he's very weak," Seb replied with sadness.

"We have to go help him," I ordered as I slipped out of his arms and ran up the stairs even though I was in pain.

"Riley stop! We can't. My orders are to bring you back to the mansion," Seb huffed as he ran after me. We finally reached the top and I swung open the door and saw infront of me was a battle. I looked around the see Marc and a wolf fighting off three Rouges while Jacob was fighting off two. I turned to my right to see Alek battling Caleb, both off them were covered in blood. I looked straight ahead to see a Rouge coming straight at us. I smirked and ran towards him jumping on top of him. Seb came beside me and went on his knees.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! YOUR OUT! Sorry but the loser has to die," Seb shouted pounding on the ground. I smirked as I sent a lightning strike to his heart. I jumped off of him, I found myself being surrounded by ten Rouges with Seb beside me. I raised my hand in the air and sent lightning bolts hitting all of them. Seb and my eyes widened.

"It seems like you found a new ability with the lightning," Seb smirked. I rolled my eyes noticing that there was only fifteen Rouges left.
We kept fighting until there was only one left, and that was Caleb. The pack and coterie surrounded the perimeter making sure no Rouges enter the area. I ran to Alek still seeing him battle Caleb. I was about to interfere when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I flinched at the contact and then looked up to see Jacob smiling at me. I gave him a small smile in return. I quickly turned back to see Caleb pinned on the ground with Alek on top of him. Alek was about to kill him when Caleb put his hands up in surrender.

"Wait!" Caleb begged. We all froze staring at him. "There's something I need to say."

"Say it quick before I break your neck," Alek threatened.

"Riley has a brother," Caleb confronted.

"Who is it?" Marc asked.

"Jacob Black," Caleb smirked. We heard a snap and saw Caleb's dead body laying lifeless on the ground.

"Burn the bodies," Alek ordered. Seb and Marc did as they were told. Jacob and I were standing there frozen trying to process what Caleb had said.

Jacob is my brother.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I'm so sorry everyone that I haven't updated in forever but I had major writers block. I know this chapter is short but I just spent an hour looking for pictures for some of the characters. I loved all of them except that the picture with Ashley, she's suppose to have hazil eyes not blue. I know I've made a lot of mistakes in my book because I reread it today and hopefully I'll stay on track.

Anyways please

Vote

Comment

If you want.

I can't believe I have 280 reads!!! Thank you soooo much. Sorry for the long authors Note.

Love ya all!!! <3