Chapter 22

It's been two weeks and Alek hasn't waken up. Two weeks of not hearing his voice or seeing his smirk. I rarely left the room, I only left when Ashley threw a fit for not leaving or to hunt, so I left the room. I slept beside him, I spent meals with him. His parents told me I have to eat for the baby so I do. The doctor said Alek's gift took over his body because he hasn't been letting it out so it took over. Why it made him not breathe was because Alek could never hurt me so he took control and his gift shut off his lungs. He's breathing now but he's in a coma and no one knows when he's going to wake up.

Right now I was drawing aimless shapes on Alek's hand.

Today Ashley got upset for me not showering again. I showered for her then we went shopping. I got more clothes for the baby and myself.

"Alek, please wake up. I can't take it anymore! Please Alek, wake up!" I started to cry so I put my head on Alek's chest. I felt the sparks everywhere but they were faint because he was asleep.

I probably had cried for five minutes before I heard Alek's breath hitch. I felt the sparks get stronger. I felt a hand brush my hair. I moved my head up to see Alek smiling at me. He actually smiled. A genuine smile. I smiled back tears still falling on my cheeks. Alek pulled a strand of hair out of my face and I cried harder.

"Hey beautiful," Alek smiled. I couldn't take it anymore so I threw myself on him giving him a massive hug. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me just as hard.

When we pulled back I smashed my lips on his. He kissed me back. The kiss was filled with love and joy.

When we pulled apart his eyes were pure black. They were filled with love though.

"What happened?" Alek asked looking all over the room.

"Well... you tried to kill Roddy and me. Then you stopped breathing. After that you went into a coma," I mumbled.

"How long was I out for?" Alek asked.

"Two weeks." I mumbled.

"How long?"

"Two weeks," I replied looking down.

"What?! I was out for two blumin' weeks! I'm stinkin' behind now!" Alek yelled.

"Marc took care of everything," I assured him.

"Someone called my name?" Our heads snapped in the direction to see Marc with his arms crossed in the doorway. Ashley came beside him and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes we were," Alek answered with sarcasm.

"What about?" He asked.

"How ugly you look. I can't believe Ashley can stand seeing your face every morning," Alek smirked. Ashley and I both started to giggle.

"Oh really, smart Alek?" Marc challenged.

"I like that. Smart Alek. Although, it should be Sexy Alek instead," Alek smirked. Wow I really have a mate with a cocky personality.

"Yeah, never. Your weirdness and ugliness doesn't make you sexy," Marc sneered. That did it. Alek transported out of the room and came back in a flash. Now he was in basketball shorts and a muscle shirt. I grabbed Marc and Ashley's arm and backed out of the room. Alek's eyes have turned black but it wasn't hate. It was a playful black. He growled when I was out of the room so I let go of Marc's arm.

"Come on. Why do I have to do this myself?" Marc whispered.

"We're pregnant. We don't want our babies to get hurt. So be a big boy and do it yourself. Besides your the one that got him rallied up," Ashley smirked.

With that Marc sprinted at a inhuman speed and left the building. I turned to Alek, I just caught a glimpse of him teleporting out of the room. Ashley started to pull me but I stopped her.

"Remember my best friend, I have mimicking gifts," I smirked evilly. She smirked back and I teleported us out of the building into the forest. I felt a rush of wind and I saw Marc zip past me.

"He really got him angry," I spoke up.

"Yep. Well it's his fault. Do you want to punish them?" Ashley asked.

"Of course," I reply.

"Why don't we go to a place where you've been before but not in a long time," Ashley answered

"Where's that?" I asked.

"Its a surprise."

_________________________☆☆☆

"Ashley why did you bring me to my father's house?" I whimpered.

"He's changed. Jacob visited him to find out answers about you and him and he told him everything," Ashley answered.

"Well that doesn't mean he won't hurt me," I shivered.

"Give him a second chance. Some people deserve second chances and your father does. You don't have much family left. You only have Jacob and Alek-" Ashley was about to finish but I cut her off.

"Alek isn't my family. If I'm not married to him then he's not family. He's only my boyfriend," I growl.

"Well than.... that was..... we should head in," Ashley finished.

We walked up to the door and Ashley knocked. I heard heavy footsteps making its way towards us. The door swung open making me jump back in fear. The person I haven't seen in three years; the person who abused me since I was 12 was standing in front of me, my father. He looked at Ashley giving her a small smile which surprised me. Then he turned to me. He looked surprised, but after, a massive smile was on his face.

"Riley, my baby! I've missed you so much!" My father cried giving me a hug. I stood frozen as he wrapped his arms around my small frame. When he let go his eyes narrowed at me.

"Why? How?" He frowned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Why did you turn into a vampire?"

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

So guys!!!! Long time no see. So I just want to say I am soooo sorry for a late update. I've been busy with soccer starting and school. I have a surprise for you guys.... I'm GETTING GLASSES?!?!?! Actually it's quite sad really.... you see my eye doctor said it's from my mom's side of the family and ya... but it's for distances.

Well please watch the video on the top. It's by one of my favorite youtubers, Joey Graceffa. He's awsome and the song is so inspiring. So the point is you should be who you are, not what people want you to be. I'm not gay but I have been bullied.

If you read this please vote if you think it's good. If I need to improve tell me and I will fix it.

Question: Who is your favorite youtuber?