Chapter 25

Silence.

Silence was all that filled the room.

We were back and no one has spoken a word yet. Emma was on Jacob's lap as she held onto him tightly. Marc and Ashley were sitting side by side. Seb and Kira were sitting with their hands in each other's with Roddy sitting beside Kira. I was sitting on Alek with my back against his chest and our hands on my stomach. Katelyn was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed.

But no one moved. It was like if we moved, Caleb and the twins would appear in the room.

I felt Alek move underneath me and I was lifted up. He placed me back down on the chair and walked infront of the TV not even turning around to look at us. But than he spoke, "I know what we saw was.... out of the ordinary. So to make sure everyone is safe, we need to put up more patrols. Have everyone on high alert. And to make sure our mates stay safe," he turned around and looked me in the eye. "We'll have to relocate you until they are killed for sure."

All the guys heads snapped up and they nodded. The girls looked at them like they grew two heads.

"Heck to the no," Kira spoke.

"Excuse me?" Alek questioned.

"You heard us. We are not leaving the pack and coterie. They need us and we need them. We can fight back," I responded.

"First of all, you don't talk to me like that. Second, you and Ashley are pregnant so I think the answer for your question is... no," Alek confronted. Emma's ear twitched catching my attention. I looked in her eyes, it looked like she was hiding something.

"Emma what's wrong?" I asked.

"N- nothing. Just a cold wild," She stuttered. Now she's stuttering. That caught Jacob's attention along with everyone else.

"You're lying," Jacob frowned.

"N- no I'm not," She answered lowering her head.

"You're wrong. What is really going on?" Jacob asked standing up. That made Emma jump up off of him and take a few steps back.

"Nothing," Emma whispered. Jacob took a few more steps forward causing Emma to back into a wall. When Jacob was a few feet away from Emma, she put her hand on her stomach. My eyes traveled down to where her hand was and my eyes went wide.

"She's pregnant," Katelyn spoke up.

"How did you know?" Emma asked folding her arms.

"I was dead. I saw everything. So I know what happened," Katelyn shrugged. My attention quickly went back to Emma and Jacob.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jacob asked. You could here the hurt in his voice causing Emma to put her hand in his.

"I was going to tell you today but than you know... and after I thought that I could tell you tonight. But than Alek spoke about Ashley and Riley being pregnant and I didn't know what to do," Emma confessed.

"At least you were going to tell me," Jacob laughed as he pulled Emma into a hug.

I started clapping really loudly. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I stopped and looked at them.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why are you clapping?" Alek questioned.

"Because I can and one of my best friends and brother are going to have a baby. So start clapping," I shouted. That caused everyone to start clapping making me smile in victory.

"Remind me to never get her mad when she's pregnant," Seb whispered to Roddy. Roddy smirked but nodded his head. I didn't say anything but I am going to get them later.