Chapter 13

Alek's POV***

"No!" I screamed as I saw my mate fall to the ground. Jacob and Marc grabbed Caleb while the rest of my men secured the area. I ran to Riley's unconscious body and put her head in my lap.

"This isn't real. It's just a dream," I kept telling myself. Seb walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You know Master, there is a way you can save her. But she will never be the same," Seb whispered as I heard Marc and Jacob drag Caleb out of the room. I knew what Seb was talking about, I had to turn her... I have to make her a vampire. I knew it was too early but I had to, I only have minutes before I lose her forever. I sank my teeth in Riley's mark even though it was cut. I slowly put venom in her body as Seb watched me with curiosity. He was only 16 so he didn't know how this stuff worked.

After a few minutes I pulled my fangs out licking up the leftover blood on the bite.

Seb smiled, "It's working! She's turning!" If you didn't know Seb's gift let's him see the state people are in and what's wrong with them. He's like different docter machines all put together in one. So he can see everything that is happening to a person, and boy does he get excited when he uses it. I smile as Jacob's pack docter enters the room with a stretcher. I place Riley on the stretcher and help the docter bring her to the pack hospital.

___________________________☆☆☆

(Two weeks later)

Riley still has not waken even though the docter said her whole body has healed and she has finished the transformation. They changed the IV so that she would get her daily blood, we gave her deer knowing that would help her heal faster. (Sorry to thoughs who hate hurting animals, I don't like hurting them either. It's just better than humans) I never left her side even though my parents came in to get me to eat but I never left. Actually yesterday Marc, Seb, and Jacob had to pull me out of the room so I could take a shower. They said if anything happens, they'll tell me but nothing ever did. I put Caleb in the dungeons and tortured him for trying to kill my mate. I barely slept, ate,  or showered after what happened to Riley. My father postponed the Master cerimony because I wouldn't go. My birthday has past and I'm now 19. Ashley said Riley's birthday was in a month, which I didn't know. I wanted Riley to be up and telling me this stuff herself. I wanted to see her smile and her arguing that she is right. I was sitting beside her in the hospital, my head on her bed when I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to someone stroking my hair. I look to see Riley smiling at me will happiness in her eyes. I think my heart stopped beating for a second.

-----------------------
Riley's POV***

I woke up to see I was in the hospital again. Boy I hated it here, but something was different. I took in a deep breath to smell fresh rain and pinëcolada. I turned to my right to see a sleeping figure. Mate. I stoked his hair until he looked up at me and I smiled down at him, it was Alek.

"Baby how do you feel?" Alek asked staying in the same position. I put a thumb up to say I'm good. "Can you talk to me please," Alek begged. I stopped stroking his hair and shook my head. "Why not?" He questioned. I shrugged my head. "I'm getting a doctor for you." Alek said and got up I started to whimper. I hate doctors, I've been with so many and every time I meet one something bad happens.

"Alek please don't," I cried. He turned around and gave me a small smile.

"I have to anyways," Alek replied. I started to cry even more when he left the room. I couldn't believe him, I thought he would listen. Caleb was right, guys don't care about me. I slowly got out of bed until I felt a pain in my hand. I looked at it to see an IV. I yanked it out and ran down the hallway at an incredible speed. Something was definitely going on but I ignored it and kept running down the hall until I saw a turn but I didn't slow down, instead I crashed into it falling to the ground. I saw nurses running down the hallway trying to get to me but I was faster. I quickly got up with some pain but kept sprinting down the hallway.

"Riley stop!" I heard Alek behind me but I didn't turn to see. I kept running until I came to another turn, this time I didn't crash, I did a sharp turn and kept running down another hall until I saw a guy coming out of a room, I couldn't stop so I went crashing into him making him and me tumble to the floor.

"Crap, that stinkin' hurt. Couldn't you watch where your going?" The man asked rubbing his head. I turned to face him and he opened up his eyes, they widened at me. "Sorry Riley I didn't mean to-" the guy was cut off by Alek.

"Riley what are you doing?" Alek asked moving closer to me. I wanted to go and jump in his arms but I stopped myself. Instead I backed up until I bumped into the guy. I yelped and backed away from him.

"Doctor does she not remember me?" Alek asked a man beside him. The doctor went up to me.

"Do you remember anything before you went unconscious miss Riley?" The doctor asked. I nodded my head. "What do you remember last?" He asked.

"I remember waking up in a room and a man named Caleb whipped me and another man cut my thigh. Also Caleb cut my mark and my neck. But I saw Jacob, Marc, and Alek before I blacked out," I said moving back a little more.

"She remembers everything," the doctor says, "but why are you scared of us?" He asks.

"Your going to hurt me aren't you?" I whimpered backing up some more.

"No Riley I would never hurt you," Alek replied looking hurt.

"Then why did you bring me in a hospital. And why can I see better and here better. Why can I run really fast?" I asked.

"Well I saved your life, you were dying and I couldn't lose you..." Alek trailed off.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I turned you into a...... vampire," He answered. I widened my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

I'm a vampire.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Sorry guys. I updated three days in a row so don't complain. If this chapter sucks I'm sorry. I came back from traveling and I'm soooo tired. I was also reading other books so this chapter may not make much sense but it was just a filler. I have school tomorrow so I need to go to bed. Night.

Anyways tell me what you think of the book.

Love ya all!!!