Chapter 8

Jacob on the top

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I stare in shock at Alek trying to focus on what he said. He was still hovering over me with black eyes.

"Your lying!" I shouted.

"Now why would I lie?" Alek questioned.

"Anytime I see you, you always lie to someone," I frown trying to get out of his hold but it was like iron.

"I won't lie to you. You look too good to lie to," Alek whispered in my ear. I screamed really loud. I think I broke his eardrums because his let go of my hands and covered his ears. Ashley and Marc came running in.

"Riley what's wrong?" Ashley asked.

"Alek... h- he's a v- vampire," I said pointing to Alek who was still looking like he was still in pain.

"You idiot!! Your not suppose to tell her. She's no one's mate!!" Marc yelled walking over to him.

"How do you know about him?" I asked Marc.

"Because I am a vampire too and I promised I would protect him with my life," Marc answered.

"Wait, so you guys can only tell us about who you are if we're someone's mate?" I questioned confused.

"Yes, that's how I know. It's because I'm Marc's mate," Ashley replied.

"So I'm the only one that didn't know?" I said looking at Alek who was supporting himself on the wall.

"Pretty much. It doesn't matter anyways. You belong to Alek," Marc mumbled.

"Why him? Why not you?" I begged.

"Because I'm the son of the only Master for miles. I'm going to be the next one in a month," Alek grumbled.

"That doesn't mean anything. I'm staying here and no one's telling me what to do," I frowned. Alek stared at Marc who only shrugged, so he walked over and placed me on his shoulder walking out the room.

"Put me down. I won't go with you or do what you want until you put me down," I said banging my fist on Alek's back even though it was no use.
All of a sudden Alek stopped making Marc bump into me and Ashley bump into him.

"Anything, well that's sounds fun. If I put you down now you do what I want and go where I tell you to for your whole life," Alek smirked and dropped me down before I could protest.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

"Well that really doesn't matter because I don't particularly like you either," Alek confronted as he grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the couch to sit beside him. I tried moving over but he kept pulling me closer. I felt very uncomfortable but that wasn't the biggest thing. The problem is is that I just put myself into the worst life someone could get.

Ashley and Marc looked at us from the other couch. Marc looked like he was about to say something but change his mind.

"What is it Marc?" Alek grumbled, I didn't know what his problem was but it was weird.

Alek's POV***

"What is it Marc?" I grumbled. It was hard being around Riley, she gave off a scent that made me go nuts. I had a feeling she was my mate but I didn't care, I didn't want her to be. I was fine with being by myself.

"Well um the pack is looking for us," Marc replied. My eyes widened, Jacob said he'll keep watch at his pack house beside our coteries because I told him we were here.