Beach Time! And Problems...

We drove silently to our "secretive vacation spot". It was really awkward though.

"Buzz....Buzz*

"Ah! My mom!" I muttered in shock, quickly taking my phone out.

"Hello?"

(Hi Zoey!)

"Hi mom..."

(So where are you going again?)

"Its at the end of town...but I don't know where exactly"

(Oh..Well have fun!)

"Mhmm I will, bye!"

(Bye!)

I hung up my phone and took a deep breath. The car started to slow down and then we ended up in front of this huge beach house.

"Wha-WHAT?!" MY eyes widened in shock.

"We rented this for you guys...." Elliot mumbled.

"Overdoing it much?!"

"Nope!" He smirked.

I slapped my face and sighed. I got out of the car and stood there in awe.

"WOAH BIG HOUSE! BIG HOUSE! THIS IS SO COOL! I CAN DO MY NEW TRICKS AND STUFF! AND THERE'S A BEACH! KIKI'S EXCITED, VERY EXCITED!" Kiki started to jump everywhere with her bags.

We all walked up to the house and went inside. 

"You never said anything about the beach, I could've brought my bathing suit!" Corina whined.

"Don't worry we already covered that..." Wesley said with a smile. Then he placed one of the bags on the table, "Open it".

There were multiple boxes with different colors on it. Corina pulled out the blue one, Kiki pulled out the yellow one, Renee got purple, and Bridget got green. 

"Zoey Elliot has yours...he wanted to give it to you in person" Wesley whispered to me.

(WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?)

"Uh....okay...." I walked to the hallway where Wesley pointed and walked to the last door.

"Elly? Its me Zoey", "Can I come in?". 

I heard a yep so I slowly walked into the room. He pulled out a pink box with a little bow on the corner of it. I opened it and my jaw dropped. "Its so cute! :D" I cheered. I started to dance with the box in my hand.

"Yeah well, I uh...thought you might well like it" he said nervously.

"I LOVE IT! :D"

"Well good, go put it on were gonna go swim for a bit before we get to work..." He smirked.

"Uh..yeah, well thanks again!". I ran out of the room with the box and followed everyone to the changing room. (Yeah the house has a changing room...)

I went in and quickly put on the bathing suit. It was a two piece...It was hot pink with little white polka-dots all over it and it had a red bow on the end of the straps. It also has lots of ruffles on it. Corina's bathing suit was a 2 piece as well and it was ocean blue. It had teal colored ribbons tracing the bathing suit. On the bottom of her 2 piece it had her mew mew symbol on it.

Bridget's was a once piece and it was a pastel green with a white ribbon going down the middle. Like Corina's her mew mew symbol was on the top of her swimsuit. Renee's was a 2 piece and it was a violet purple with ruffles on the bottom portion of it. Her mew mew symbol was a light pink and it was right in the middle of the her top. Kiki's was a one piece and it was a light orange color with yellow laced ribbons surrounding it. Her mew mew symbol was on the back of her swimsuit.