Mark..PERVERT ;o;

By the way guys... If you're a child, WARNING stuff happens .3. MATURE CONTENT WARNING I GUESS? AND I KNOW! ALL YOU ELLIOT AND ZOEY FANS, YOU WANTED THEM TO HAVE IT BUT YOU KNOW, MARK IS A PERVERTED BUTTFACE SO YEAHHH! DON'T WORRY, *SPOILERS* ELLY AND ZOE WILL GET THEIR CHANCE C:< OH AND REASON FOR LONG UPDATE IS BECAUSE I WAS DEBATING IF I SHOULD POST IT OR NOT AND WELL I AM CAUSE OH WELL AND ALSO HALF OF THE STUFF GOT DELETED SOMEHOW SO HAD TO REWRITE IT :P

Well, as you know I cannot work for a month...Well screw it I haft too. 

It was 6 AM when I began to walk to my job. It was still dark out, surprising because it's summer.  

As I thought nothing could go wrong, I felt someone grab me by the waist and cover my mouth. Then my eye sight went black...

.................

Oh just your typical morning! Getting kidnapped by some weirdo! Welcome to my life everyone..

.........

As I opened my eyes, I realize I was in a basement? Maybe an abandoned concrete building. I'm not sure. But as my eyes trailed to the other side of the room, I saw a figure emerged from the shadows and into the only speck of light which was coming off his phone.

"MM!" 

I tried to speak but something was covering my mouth. 
I looked down and saw my phone was still in my pocket. Maybe just maybe...

I felt whatever was wrapped on my mouth get taken off and I stared at the boy.
"What has gotten into you?!" I cried out.

"Hm? Oh nothing. I did tell you I'll be there and look. I'm here" he smirked.

"You're different...The Mark I know wouldn't stoop to such levels as this!" I shouted.

"Hm..That's what you think, but you know what. I never really showed my true colors.." he said.

Mark walked towards me and placed his thumb under my chin and began to laugh. 

"If you're thinking of doing something perverted to me i'll have your butt arrested!" I shouted.
"Well let's see if the cops catch me then" he laughed.

I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall down my cheeks. "Don't cry Zoe. I'm not gonna hurt you".
Then I felt the cold air touch my skin as he began to take off my clothes...

14..He's 16. Why in the hell would he do this? Is he seriously that jealous of Elliot and I? I'M NOT EVEN DATING HIM!!

AND ALSO! WHY IS HE BEING SUCH A FLIPPEN PERVERT?!

Kate (Me): I don't know Zoey, i'm so sorry. 

My face reddened with embarrassment as my top was off. I gulped as he began to undress himself.
"M-Mark please...!" I cried out. 
He shook his head and then placed his body on mine. My back touched the cold wall and my nerves began to spazz out. 

Not too long after he embraced me in his arms, I felt something sharp go into my arm and then my body began to slowly turn numb. As he turned away for one second, I pulled out my phone and called Elly, but Mark turned back too quickly. I ended up dropping it but he didn't notice...

....................

Elliot answered the phone. All he heard was...Something strange coming from the phone. He put his volume higher, which he regretted to do.

All he heard was Zoey's voice crying out "Stop" and "Leave me alone" and "Stop touching me!".

Elliot was raged. He dashed down to the basement. He ordered Wesley to track her down right away and so he did. As Elliot got the coordinates to get to Zoey, he ran out. His face was red.

"That boy is going to die and I do not care if I get arrested" Elliot muttered.

Elliot got in his car and drove off to his destination. 

.................

Zoey cried in pain as Mark began to...do things to her that she never expected he would do.

*Please...Someone help me...*

......

"Aw come on Zoe...I want to hear from you. I've missed you soo much" He said. 
I glared at him as he placed his body on mine again. I couldn't move. I was defenseless...

That's when then...

"GET OFF HER!" 

I saw Mark get kicked off of me and then someone covered me with a shirt. I looked up to see Elly standing before me, pulling Mark to his feet. "I have the cops coming you perverted idiot! Hope you're happy!" Elliot laughed angrily.

He threw Mark back onto the ground and Elliot faced me.

"Are you okay?"

I couldn't speak.

I glanced over to my clothes and Elliot grabbed them. 

The cops came up and took Mark away. By that time I was finally able to move again.. I told Elliot to look away and soon I got back into my normal clothes. My body hurt but at least it didn't get too deep. If Elliot gotten here any later I knew something would have happened..

Elliot picked me up when I was done and began to walk out of the build and to the cafe. "You can rest when we get there, alright? That freaking kid is gonna have it for what he did to you. He violated you...Harmed you. He's so lucky that the cops came when they did. I wish I could kill him but I guess being arrested is okay to.." Elliot explained furiously. 

"What happened?" He asked.

"I..I was walking cause I wanted to go back to work y'know?....And he grabbed me...Took me to that place....And drugged me I assume so I couldn't move. And then well you know the rest.."

Elliot cursed his head out with words I didn't even know he knew. And words I didn't even know..

Once we entered the Cafe, Elliot ignored Wesley's hello and just darted to his room. He laid me down and covered me with a blanket. 

"Go to sleep. I'll speak with Wesley on what happened and i'll call your parents as well" he said as he left the room.

"Dangit...Why why WHY?! It keeps getting worse. Every single flippen day! I hope Marks burns for what he did.."

I fell asleep not too long after Elliot had finished talking to Wesley and my parents about the incident...

I'm so done with everyone now..