The Ball of Answers...

A week has gone by ever since Dren and I had that fight..
I swear he is so confusing. 

I was walking down the sidewalk, heading to my lovely little job...
I had my red earbuds in my ears, listening to one of my favorite songs. 
As I was enjoying myself, I felt my pocket vibrate, so I quickly took out my phone to see who had texted me. I turned on my phone and went on Kik.

"Oh no..Not him. What does he want?!"

Jerk face: Zoey can we talk?
...
Strawberry Kitty: What is it? If you're gonna start something with me, i'll be at your door and I will knock you out, mkay? What you did that day was so uncalled for. I still have those bruises that you and your friends did to me!!!! -_-

......

Jerk face: Listen Zoe. I may have gone out of hand and hurt you..but I'm sorry :(
...

Strawberry Kitty: No! Okay! I am sick and tired of you always trying to come back to me. You are just UGH! I can't even. 

Strawberry Kitty: Sorry is not going to help this situation. A lot has happened over the past flippen few weeks and now you're adding more to it! You abused me. You hurt me. You caused so much pain that I swear I can kill someone right now!

........

Jerk face: I know..I messed up but I promise I won't hurt you ever again. I want us to be together....

..............

I quickly shut off my phone, tears swarming out of my eyes, my cheeks were tomato red. I was steamed, I was furious.

As I got closer to Cafe Mew Mew, I wiped my tears away and regained my sanity. I took a deep breath and walked through the pink doors and sneaked into the dressing room. I got into my strawberry pink maid outfit and slipped on my brown shoes. 

I hesitantly walked out of the dressing room. I stared at my friends as they were preparing the cafe for customers.

I saw Elliot sitting in a chair reading some papers and Wesley was preparing the food.
My phone was vibrating again. I regrettably pulled it out and looked at Mark's messages.  

Jerk face: Hello?

Strawberry Kitty: What is it? I'm at work!

Jerk face: You still work for him?! Are you crazy!?

Strawberry Kitty: It's better than being with you!

Jerk face: Still mad at me?

Strawberry Kitty: OF COURSE I AM!

Jerk face: ....

Jerk face: I'm coming over. 

Strawberry Kitty: WAIT MARK DON'T!!!!

.........

After that, there was no reply. My hands were shaking. I dropped my phone by accident and everyone noticed. I froze.

"Zoey are you okay?" Bridget asked me worryingly.
"Mark...Is coming.." I muttered.

Elliot stood up and walked towards me. "What?"

I picked up my phone and showed him the conversation we were having. 
"That boy is dead..." Elliot snarled. 

I jumped. "Please Elly..Don't make the matters worse. If he come. He comes. If it gets out of hand then fine.." I told him. "Today is a big day...".

The ball. 

Every year we always have this special ball to help congratulate us, and everyone attending it. For having a great year, and for working hard to make this town a better place. We also have a small fundraiser...
Each year, Elliot and Wesley change the theme of the event, like last year Elliot had this woman come in and play this amazing song on the piano. Sadly she got turn into a Chimera...