Chains

PREVIOUSLY ON TOKYO MEW MEW SERENITY

A pinkish red beam shot right from my chest and soon it devoured me, no one could see me anymore, and I couldn't see them. 

The light slowly dimmed, leaving a person surrounded in flames. Though the sword was getting blown away by the flames, or getting devoured by it...

 The pendant that I once had turned into red ribbons that went down my sword.

("Lets just say...shes the ultimate Mew Mew...")

"The ultimate Mew Mew?" I muttered...

 collapsed to the ground and the same pain I felt this morning started again...but worse. I stared down at my leg and my eyes widened in fear. The mark...or whatever it is started to spread down my leg and all the way up to my face. 

Whats going to happen to me? Will it be good or will it be bad? Will I be safe or will I not? Will everyone be safe or no?

"Your scared of me aren't you?" I asked.

"Nngh!", *Blagh!*

I coughed up a load of blood, my vision...it kept flickering to white then to reality. Memories...that I wasn't suppose to see, and I never remembered started to slowly appear in front of me.

My body went limp...and that was the end of me....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nngh..."

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in a dark room. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't...something was holding them back. I looked up and realized my hands were now being squeezed by the shackles, holding me to the wall.

"Ow..." I muttered.

I looked down...(Whats happening to my body?)

Vines were surrounding my entire body, pricking me with its thorns. 

"Drip...drip...drip"

Blood was dripping down my face, arms, and legs. (Claw marks...Did I do that?)

"Your awake" A voice said to me.

I shook my head and looked up.

Elliot had his face turned towards the wall, I felt anger and sadness coming off of him.

"Whats going on?!" I asked in anger.

"After you passed out...", Elliot turned towards me, "We started to carry you back to the car and drive you back to the cafe...". He took a deep breath.

"After we got you back here...you went berserk so we had to use this on you" Elliot pulled out a tranquilizer out of his pocket, "This really angered me because I had to use it on you", Elliot started to clench his fists together.

"Whats going on anyways? Whats happening to me?!"

"Your the ultimate mew mew...", "Which means you inherited the powers of a demon I would say for now, there's nothing wrong with that...." He explained.

"We already knew that one of yous would inherit this sort of power from the start, at least my father did....". "I didn't really think it was true until what happened a few weeks ago...".

"WEEKS?! WAIT BUT MY MOM MUST BE WORRIED!" I shouted.

"We called her saying were staying there for awhile...so don't cry baka..." He chuckled.

"Baka? Where did that come from..." 

"Oh nowhere, anyways were going to be keep an eye on you for awhile, at least till you turn normal." Elliot said coldly.

"Oh...great...but whats the meaning of this?!" I looked down at the vines and the now grown mark that was spreading up all over my body.

"Week two while you were still asleep, somehow that started to happen, and your hair started to become like Rapunzel.", "So we had to every once and awhile cut it...".

"Were guessing its because the stability of your power is overpowering you a bit..." He sighed.

"Great..i'm becoming useless again" I muttered.

"Hey! Don't say crap like that you hear me! Your never useless! Just wait till your stable enough before you get back up on your feet or your going to hurt yourself idiot!" Elliot shouted, then he slammed the wall.

I looked away. "I'm..sorry", a tear slipped down my face and fell onto my now vine infested legs.

"Er don't cry" Elliot whined.

"I'm sorry, i'm just being stupid...I understand if it hast to be this way for awhile..." I muttered.

Elliot left the room, making it more darker then usual. I stood there, letting my body fall into my powers hands and sat there thinking of him....

(A week later)

I woke up like usual, still trapped in this dark room.

"HEH HEH HEH"

"Who's there?!" I shouted.

"Aw my poor kitty is stuck here defenseless boohoo what shall I do?"

"Dren!" I gritted my teeth.

Dren appeared from the darkness, holding out his 2 blades in his hands.

"Since your defenseless I can kill you right here, right now, and it would make it so much easier wouldn't it?" He giggled.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU GUYS WOULD'NT ATTACK EARTH AND ANY OF US ANYMORE! WHY NOW?!"

"I changed my mind...its so dull and boring there...so I thought I should spice it up a bit."

Dren towered me and a wide grin appeared on his face.

(No...)

*Blah*

I felt the sharp pain go right through my back, which caused me to cough up a bucket load of blood...(No...)

My vision started to flicker on and off once more...

"Zoey!" A voice shouted.

"Goodbye kitty! ;)" then Dren disappeared into thin air.

Elliot ran towards me, though my powers and the vines weren't happy about that...

The vines spread down to the floor and up the walls, and my Mew Mew self kept appearing and disappearing...

These chains are to dangerous for my needs, but I have to stick with this pain until i'm in full control... 

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THIS XD