3. Protect the Ones You Love

Jared Padalecki's Poster for this book!!
Shout out to DeathValley17
Thanks for the follow!
------
Maximus' P.O.V:

I watched the night sky as I heard the quiet thumping from Patrick playing with the steering wheel.

Abigail was laying down on my lap as I smiled down on her.I pushed her bangs from her face as I pecked her cheek.

I was still wearing the wrist band from the hospital. I always laughed at it because they spelled my name wrong.

Maximum Stump

I started to feel the usual route of the home as I saw the lights signaling the way.

We passed a trail of palm trees as I saw our Los Angeles home. My first home.

Patrick drive up in the drive way as I saw Pete and Andy driving in their cars.

I grabbed my duffle bags from the trunk as I tossed it over my shoulder. I quickly grabbed Abigail's suitcase as I headed inside with Patrick.

"Mind if Dallas stays here?" Jared asked.

"And Jace." Jensen said.

"And me." Mitchel said.

"And me." Grant laughed.

Patrick smiled at he nodded. "We'll squeeze you guys in."

Patrick pushed the door open as dust laid on the door knob.

Patrick's P.O.V:

I pushed the door open as our neighbor, Ms.Dewan stood there.

"Hello Patrick." She smiled.

Ms.Dewan isn't how you would picture her. She was 45 you guys. She seems old, but she looked pretty young.

"Hey Ms.Dewan." I smiled back.

"I was just watching Ace and Bella for you guys. Don't worry, I fed them and all. But I took Ace to the animal clinic once cause he seemed sick, but he was okay."

"Thank you Ms.Dewan." I have her some money.

She nodded as she walked away to her home.

Everyone went inside as Pete and I stood out there.

"What?" I asked.

Pete glared. "What!? All you could say is what!"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"I was locked up in that cell long enough to know everything about you." Pete said.

Andy and Joe walked outside with us as well.

"Look guys, I had to keep it a secret." I pleaded.

"Why?" Andy asked. "Why would you do that to us?"

"You costed many lives Patrick." Joe said.

"And! This ain't some Motel 6!" Pete exclaimed. "Who know how long they will stay!"