43. New Friends New Problems

Who here is going to watch Captain America: Civil War 0-0
-----

Dallas' P.O.V:

I was about to get into my car when I felt someone's footsteps coming towards me. I jerked my head up cautiously.

"Dallas!" Finnegan shouted.

"What did you boys break this time? Please tell me I won't get fined." I pleaded.

"It's not us. It's Maximus."

Flynn came out of the bushes holding Maximus in his arms.

Maximus was in the worst condition I've seen him in. He was pale as paper and swearing terribly. His veins were getting darker and darker.

"Oh my God." I gasped.

"What do we do?" Flynn asked.

"Where was he?" I questioned.

"We found him walking around then he fell to the ground. He started jerking like a fish out of water." Flynn explained.

"Put him in my car." I commanded.

They nodded. Flynn set Maximus down in the back seats as gently as he could. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Yea?" I answered without looking for who it was.

"Where is Maximus?" It was Patrick.

"He's fine. He just wanted to get some fresh air. I'm taking him back to the house."

"What? Why?"

"He's dying!" I threw my phone inside the car.

I watched Flynn's and Finnegan's worried expressions.

"Is it true?" Finnegan asked.

"Get in the car." I ignored him.

"Dallas." Flynn stopped me. "Is it true?"

"Y-Yes." A tear fell down my cheek. "Let's go."
-------
Atticus' P.O.V:

"What do you mean he's gone!" Connor shouted through the speaker of his phone. He was driving us to the reception.

"I don't know!" Hannah shouts back. "Elliot was here in the- OH MY GOD!"

"What?" I yanked the phone from his hands. "WHAT!?"

"He's b-been-" She chocked.

The line went dead. Connor took back the phone and placed it back in the cubby of the car as if nothing happened.

"Connor?" I shouted. "Are we really pretending like nothing happened?"

"They're toying with us." Connor spat. "I know Abraham. He gets into people's heads. He's trying to get Hannah on his side, so she is going against us. Elliot is not dead."

"Oh, but he is." Abraham said through the speaker loudly.

"You didn't turn off the phone!" I yelled at Connor.

He shrugged without making an argument. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone from the cubby again.

"What happened to Elliot?" I shouted at Abraham.

He chuckled, "I'm just saying that he's dead."

"Where is he!?"

"Going against me now, eh? Well, we'll see how you will be killed." He hung up.

I yelled with anger and threw his phone out the window.

"What the heck?" Connor shouted, moving the car slightly.