38. Oops I did it Again!

Quick Author's Note at the end!
-----

Terrance's P.O.V:

"O'Brien! Get over here!" My commander, Jeremy Jackson, shouted.

I stood up from my bunk as I walked up to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

His hand came in contact with my face as I fell to the ground in pain. Blood came out of my mouth. Everyone looked at me.

"You have visitors." He spat and then walked away.

I grabbed my hat from the ground and ran to the main facility. I never had and visitors, so this was unusual to walk in there.

I sat down in the chair the woman instructed me to sit in and waited for whoever was going to get me.

The door opened once again as a tall man walked in with another man. They sat in the chairs in front of me.

"Are you Mr. Terrance O' Brien?" One man asked.

I nodded and the other man continued. "Well, we have came to announce some news to you. Your sister, Teresa-"

"What did she do this time!" I bombarded.

The first man looked at the the second before turning back to me. "She's dead Terrance." The first man spoke.

Those three words kicked the air out of me. My hands started shaking and my breathe started running short.

"We'll give you time to think this over." The second man said as he stood up, his partner doing the same.

They left and never came back. I sat there for what seemed like hours.

"O'BRIEN!" Jeremy shouted. "GET YOUR SORRY LITTLE ÂSS OVER HERE NOW!"

I stood up and left the facility and faced the man I hated since I first walked in. Jeremy smirked at me as I threw a punch at him, sending him to the ground.

I pulled out a rifle I had hidden in my belt and poised it at Jeremy. "Get. Away. From. Me." I hissed.

I used the butt of the rifle and scraped it against his face. He was knocked out cold.

I dropped the gun and took off from the army base. We were in the middle of the desert, but I frankly didn't care.

I kept running until my feet gave in. I collapsed by probably 10 miles from the base in a rocky area.

I had started shaking uncontrollably, probably from the temperature. It was immensely hot outside during the day.

I was gasping. Calling out for any help, even if I knew no one was going to come.

Something hit my arm. Something cold. I turned my head slightly to see a water can. A pair of feet next to it.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" A voice boomed.

I shifted my eyes up slowly to the figure to see a man about my age smirking down at me. I noticed he had a uniform like mine as well, only this one was torn up.

"W-Wh-Who-" I struggled to speak

"Don't hurt yourself kid. Drink the water." The man pointed at the water can.

I grabbed it quickly and drank all of he water from it. I tossed the bottle down to the floor again. "Who are you?" I finally spoke.

"My name's Caleb." He answered. "You got a name?"