39. Three Hours and Millions of Drinks

Okay, I have to be honest.

THIS CHAPTER IS TRICKY!

READ THE SUBTITLES! Time will be going back and forth.
-------

Three hours ago*

Patrick's P.O.V:

"Are you sure you don't want to change the date?" I asked my pregnant fiancé, Elisa.

She sighed. "We already sent out all the invitations."

"But your due date is like five days after the wedding."

"They can wait." She smiled and patted her stomach that was holding her children.

Our children.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything." I smiled at her. "Doctor Dallas will stay here."

"Okay." She laughed.

I placed a soft kiss on her lips as I felt someone pull me away.

"Come on lover boy! The wedding awaits!" Pete shouts as he takes me outside to his car.

Yes, about a million people are living in Kevin's house right now. So let me narrow it down for you all.

Pete drives his car with Abigail, Preston, Zachariah, and I.

Andy is driving his truck with Joe, Aspen, and Mitchel.

Kevin is driving his truck with Stephen, Grant, Jared, and Jensen.

And Jace is driving his car with Terrance, and Maximus.

In total, counting Dallas and Elisa, there are 19 people in one house.

'This is just a number', Kevin told me. Yea, a really big number.

We arrived at the hall around an hour later. It was pretty far from where we lived, but it was worth it.

I entered the hall and instantly fell in love with it. It was a huge hall that could store a lot of people. Which is what we need it for.

"All right fellas." I called out. "We have the rest of the afternoon to set up all the tables and decorations."

"Why couldn't we hire someone to do it?" Preston asked.

"Like I told everyone. Someone took all of our money before we could hire anyone." I looked over in Andy's direction.

I knew he had taken our money. I knew he was attempting to work for Atticus. I bet he is still working for him.

My thoughts were shaken by a woman walking up to us.

"Hello." She introduced herself. "I am Mara and I am your assistant for the wedding." She beamed a smile at us all.

We all greeted her as she continued. "First of all, we need to set up all the tables and chairs. You needed about 500 people in this hall, yes?"

I nodded in response. Some men came walking by with a cart full of huge tables.

"Okay." She looked though her papers. "You will need then- Let's see. 500 people, 8 per table-"

"62.5" Zachariah answered. "So 63?" He suggested.

Mara smiled. "Thank you lad."