3 Training! with Team 7!!! and A little talk with Tsunade

(Name)

I woke up from the shining rays of the sun and groaned.
Done my usual morning sched. And ofcourse went to the dining table. I can smell the aroma of the food Sasuke is making. Again.
I sat down quietly and greeted him:

"Morning idiot" I fakely smiled at him.

"Morning- What's with the attitude (Name)!?" He asked/shouted

"No big deal, now hurry up! My tummy is screaming for food!" I yelled

"Okay, okay.Geez! no need to be harsh about it (Name)!" He then continued cooking the yummy Bacon with eggs.

"Now, hurry up we still got training to do" he said boredly and serve my plate. We ate fast and he waited outside for me that's when I remembered... I am just borrowing Sasuke's clothes!

"Oi! Sasuke!"

"What?!" He replied probably annoyed.

"How am I supposed to leave your house like this?!" I asked showing his clothes that he used when he was a genin.

"We...no. YOU, should buy your own clothes" he said crossing his arms.

"And how?! I don't have any money! Plus they might think I'm an enemy!" He sighed and went to the direction of the store which I followed him. We spend minutes buying new clothes and finally! I picked one. (Pic) *You can also change the hair color and clothes' color!*

"Will you hurry up!?" Sasuke asked irritatedly

"Wait a sec!" I shouted and secodns later I got out. "Okay..How do I look?" I asked hoping for the best compliment.

"Good-" He was cutted off when he saw me. Eyes wide mouth agape. "U-uh..you okay?" I asked snapping my fingers to him.

"S-sure, now come on!" He said and lead me to the training grounds. But I did see him with a hint of pink on his cheeks or did I just imagined it?...

-*-

We arrived finally but I was so pissed I almost made a hole in the wall. How can I not be pissed?! Groups of fangirls are folowing us and kept whispering to eachother! I just knew they were talking about us! And I hate it!

"Oi! You coming or what?" He asked

I just nodded and followed him. We saw Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto waiting for us. Probably shocked. They asked alot of questions and I ignored them. they were being annoying!

Kakashi taught me some hand signs though I failed at some. He said I need to improve more so I could control Zeikun.

Kakashi had also done some research and guess what? I can heal people that means...Sakura taught me some medical jutsus.

Sasuke ofcourse taught me fire jutsus then Naruto gave me some advice on how to control Zeikun.

"Can we just continue this tomorrow?!" I whined

"Hmm, okay but you should go to Lady Tsunade's office now." He said and walked away with Naruto and Sasuke.

-*-

"You called Lady Tsunade?"

"Yes, Sasuke leave. I need to talk to her in private" she said and Sasuke hesitantly obeyed.

"(Name), You should know this. Kakashi told me to be the one to tell you this now, please listen carefully..." I nodded.
"By the time Zeikun awoke you should be ready to control him or else.." she closed her eyes.

"Or else what?"

"Or else...He will devour you"

Sorry guys that's the chap for now! Hehe Cliffhanger? Yup!
Please suggest what will happen next! Or else this story might end soon!!! My mind is already heating from Highschool works! God! Help me!