Alternate Epilogue: Stay

(Name)

"I choose to stay." I said. In a split second, a bright red light enveloped me and Zeikun and Azurei are gone.

"I'm sorry, Mom." I whispered. "Saber, please stay by her side. I'm...not going back." I sob. Sasuke came beside me. "What's the matter?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug. "My mom..she's sick but I chose to stay."

"Don't worry. I'll stay by your side forever." He kissed me. "Thank you." I kissed back and everyone clapped and celebrated afterwards.

~*~

"But, Ino! I'm so freakin nervous!" I shook her furiously.

"Hey (Name). Watch it! My dress! And your flowers might be ruined." She said bluntly as she dusted herself the imaginary dusts. "Sorry.." I apologize.

Then the huge church doors open revealing me in my wedding dress. I nervously walk towars the altar. Towards my husband to be.

"Do you, (Name) (Last Name), Take Sasuke Uchiha to be your husband? 

"I do, with all of my heart." I said as I smile at Sasuke who was smirking at me.

"And do you, Sasuke Uchiha, Take (Name) (Last Name) to be your wife?"

"I do, with all of my heart." He replied.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

"You may kiss the-" Sasuke didn't let the sentence finish and grab me by my waist and kiss me. I kissed back smirking. "So impatient" I chuckled after we both parted for air and face the cheering crowd.

~~*~~

- You are now married to Sasuke Uchiha for 11 years. He always comforts you whenever you remember not coming back home in your real world. You knew by this time Saber told your mom and big brother that you are dead. But hey, you are now living a happy life with your husband and your new home. -

I sighed as I waited for Daisuke and Sasuke to go dowstairs.
"Oh angel there you are. Oh, you brought your babies!" I exclaimed as I carry Angel. I stroke her sot fur.

"Sasuke! Where the hell is Daisuke?!" I yelled upstairs as I st her down. Finally!  I heard footsteps descending from the 2nd floor. "Right here." Sasuke held your son from his shirt's back collar.

Daisuke frowned. "But I don't wanna go to the academy! He whined. "Besides! I am strong enough already from all the training I did there!" He proudly boasted as he carry Angel's baby.

"Tch, you know you don't have to be over confident right?" Sasuke scoffed as he ruffle Daisuke's duckbutt hair. "That's right.." Daisuke look up to him. (Pic)

"But! Boruto is also there!" He complained and set the cat down who scurried off with Angel. "There is also Hikari remember~?" I teased my 12 year old son who is blushing furiously as I rested my hand on his head.

"Mom!" He said irritated and playfully slap my hands away. Sasuke and I just chuckled. "Now, Let's go to your school!" I grab his arm and pratically drag him to the school due to his complains. Sasuke, sweatdropping all the way.

"Good luck!" I wave. He scowled at me and gave Sasuke's famous "Hn." I suddenly punch Sasuke's shoulder. "Ow! What was that for!?" He rub his soar shoulder. "That's your fault." I mumbled.

I saw Daisuke running to us. Or so I think. He ran pass us and saw Naruto and his wife Hinata with their children. "Boruto!" He yelled. Boruto was shock at first but smirk afterwards. "Daisuke!"
They both charge at eachother and began throwing punches.
"Hey cut it out!" I scolded and pull him off Boruto who was being drag by Hinata. Naruto and Sasuke sighed. Well, they were rivals before which our children inherited. The thought made me sweatdrop.

"I will not lose to you!" They both yell at sync. That's when a beautiful black haired girl appear who has wonderful red eyes. Hikari Yumi of the Yumi clan. She saw the two boys arguing and smiled to herself.

"Daisuke-kun~! Boruto-kun~!" She called out, smiling brightly. A ceerful aura surrounding her. In an instant the two boys stopped fighting and are immediately lovestruck who ran to her and the three of them walked inside the academy. I sighed, where the hell did he got that attitude? No clue.

"Shall we?" Naruto -who is the current hokage- invited us. Sasuke and I both nodded and he drag us to Ichiraku's. Surpiringly, the old man who is the owner still is running the store. We ordered our desired ramens and chatted continously until it was time for us to go.

"Bye guys!" You wave them away. "See ya all!" Naruto yell as he always do and wrap his hands around his wife's waist.

"So Sasuke, shall we fetch our son?" I asked giggling.

"Yeah." He agreed and we saw Daisuke in a distance running to us. His lips curl to a smile when he reach us. "Mom! I'm in team 7! It's dad's number team when he studied in the academy right?" He asked. We both nodded. "And! I am group mates with Hikari, Hikari Yumi!" He exclaimed happily.

"And the third one?" Sasuke asked. "Boruto Uzumaki.." he mumbled which made us chuckle again which resulted to Daisuke's "hn." And scowled. "Let's just go home and I'll cook your favorite, Tomato onigiri and (fav food)." I said and he cheered as he hugged me. "Thanks mom! You're the best!" He said. I smiled and hug him back. "Hey, don't forget about me." Sasuke said and hug us both.

Is there anything else in this world that I could wish for? Than this happy family and healthy good life? Nothing more.

fin~