24 Forgive.

(Name)

My eyes widened as I saw Zeikun infront of me laughing. An evil laugh to be specific. He roughly grabbed my chind lifting me from the ground. "Thank you for freeing me, Fool. I didn't loved you. I tricked you."

He smriked and threw me away. Dumped again. Why does this always happen to me?! Why ME!!!! In frustration I got up from the filthy ground and I summoned fire both from my hands.

"I'm going to kill you." By now I have fire both on my hands. My hair turned red again and my eyes turned Seirinaki.

"Oh, so you absorbed some of my power, huh." He looked at me boredly.

"Fuck you men." I threw fireballs at him and he blocked it with his fire shield. "How dare you men play with women's hearts." I glared at him. He flinched a little but smiled. "Sorry, but I have a date with Tsunade-sama."

His wing popped out and he flew. "Come back here you coward! We're not done yet!!" I tried to reach him but failed. He just laughed at my attempt and flew away.

Tch. Kill that bitch. She deserves that.

I heard some noise behind me and saw Itachi. "Itachi?!" My eyss turned back normal and my hair is still red. "(Name)! Where's Zeikun?!" He asked. "He went to kill Tsunade." I replied.

"(Name), I know you're angry with Sasuke-gah!" Befor he could finish I wrapped my hands into his neck and pushed him against a tree. "How do you know?!" I glared.

"I heard...Kaka-shi and him...talking a-b-bout you from ano-ther..world." he said between gasping for air. I let go off him. "So?, what if I'm from another world?" I was still glaring at him.
" I heard Kakashi say to Sasuke that you two can't be together because you have a time limit here. Just likes Sasuke's. Remember when Sasuke was in your own world then suddenly he came back. Although yours is longer because time here is faster than there."

"How do you know about that?!"

"It doesn't matter. You have to stop Zeikun and you can go home." He said. But I'm still not sure if I wanna go home.
I was about to shake my head when I heard:

"(Name)!!!" I heard Sasuke's voice. I was happy yet angry. I don't know what I really feel. "I'm so sorry! I didn't meant all what I said and it's all lies!" I felt a great pang of relief.

"I'm sorry I said those words. I just don't know what will  I  do if you'll leave me-ouch!" I cut him off with a slap.

"You baka! I thought you actually didn't love me! I thought your affections were all lies! You didn't even let me finish a while ago! I was about to say: but you're so much more and I will never leave you." I hugged him.

"I don't care if you're a character in TV or a character in manga! I love you!" I kissed him. "Ehem. I'm still here and I don't know what you're talking about but you have to stop Zeikun." He said.

We nodded and was about to ran but Sasuke stopped. "Itachi, if you turn yourself to the Anbus then I will forgive you." He said. That made Itachi smile and sat on a rock.

We ran to the Hokage's office and saw the bulding was ruined." Shizune has her leg caught under a heavy streetlight.
"Shizune-sama!" I yelled and she looked at us. She smiled in relief and Sasuke and I lifted the broken streetlight off her.

"Thank you but Lady Tsunade is in trouble! I have to help her-argh" She winced as her leg was aching and it's almost broken. "Don't worry, we'll help Lady Tsunade." I saw Ino a few meters away from us. "Ino!" Ino ran into us immediately. "Bring Shizune-sama to the hospital, now!" I commanded. She nodded and carried her to the hospital.

Then I heard screaming. Tsunade was suddenly thrown out of the building and I catched her just in time. "(N-NAME)! Save the village.." she fell unconcious. She had alot of burns and her clothes are almost torn up and she had so much cuts.

"Lady Tsunade!" I tried shaking her but Sasuke stopped me. We both entered the building and find the office. It looks like it won't stand any longer. I slowly opened the office door, Sasuke following closely. "(Name), if something happens to me." He suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. "I have a bad feeling about this." He says.

"What? You shouldn't speak about-Sasuke!" I screamed his name when Zeikun suddenly grab ahold oh Sasuke's neck.

"Let him go!" I yelled.

"Hm, let me see..No." he choked Sasuke even more.

"No!" I summoned fire and soon  my eyes turn to seirinaki once again. "I told you to..LET HIM GO!!!"I screamed then punched him square in the face.  He immediately let go of Sasuke and he flew a few meters away.

I helped Sasuke who was on his knees gasping for breath.

"Sasuke, rest." I said.

He didn't answer and lied on the cement floor.
I smiled sadly and I kissed his forehead before I stood up and glared at Zeikun.

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Stupid, ofcourse I want to control this world. Starting from this village. Oh, I would also like to go to your world after making this world mine."

"Over my dead body!" I yelled and too my katana and tried slashing him. He caught my katana with his 2 finger and break it. I frozed.

"That all you got?" He chuckled.

"You demon!" I charged at him with my fist only to be punched on the stomach. I cough blood and he kneed me making me kneel, clutching my stomach. "Weak." He said.

"Son of a bitch." I muttered. Only to be kicked in return. "Leave her alone!" I heard Sasuke yelling. "Mortal." Zeikun mumbled. "You'll pay for what you did to her!" Then everything went slow motion. Sasuke was being punched and kicked again and again. I stretched my arm to him trying to say something but only air came out.

Then my eyes widened at what happened next, "NO!!! DON'T!!!"

Zeikun summoned a flaming sword and he plundge it to Sasuke's chest..where his heart is.My eyes began to water. No.. this is all just a nightmare. Please, make it disappear.

"SASUKE!" I screamed. Zeikun smirked.

2 Chapters left. Gomen.

Joke. XD