21 Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow. part 1

I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYYY THE INTERNET WAS BROKEN SO I HAVE NO CONNECTION! GOMENASAIIIIII GUYSSSS. But hey, I'm back!

I decided to make a chapter you inside the movie Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow! I hope ya enjoy! I'll just spell the name of the princess as Princess Gaile/ Princess Kuyuki/ Yukie and her manager: Sanmayu, Villain: Douto because internet is being a jerk to me wouldn't let me search. Just tell me in the comments the right spelling and I'll change it right away! :) I also just realized they have TV because they have theaters. Gomen!

(YA'ALL ARE SIXTEEN HERE NOT 12. THE PRINCESS WILL JUST BE 18 HERE.)

(Name)

I looked out of the window. I began to remember what missions we have with him. He always help us to our victory. I scanned the stalls and saw a crystal which is violet. It almost look like Princess Yukie's necklace. I remember that mission.

-flashback-

"Behind you princess! Look out!" Naruto shouted as the Princess dodge the enemy's attack. She attacked him using her sword which released some sort of force which made the enemy's body broken. "I will never give up. As long as I live I will gather my strength and form a path for others to follow!" She glared and gathered her own chakra. "My brothers, we must light the flames of our chakra too!" Her comrade announced to his brothers.

"Right!" His brothers agreed.

"Pitiful!" The old man twirled his staff and threw a dark power on the princess and her comrades as they gathered all of their chakra. The princess put all of their chakra in her sword and send their chakras to him and defeating him along wih his army.

Ther chakra flew up to the sky creating a rainbow. Naruto grinned. "Alright! Princess Gaile you rule!" Naruto cheered as the movie is ending. I covered my right ear as he cheered his voice is annoying. "Hey! What the heck are you doing up there?!" The owner of the theaters I'm guessing. Naruto fell from the ceiling ----which where we watched-. "What's the big idea?!" Naruto winced. The man marched up to him.

"Don't play stupid with me! You snuck up here without paying, You lousy little freeloader!" He point an accusing finger at him.

"Wait, you got it all wrong, We were just getting a little training while we watched the movie!" Naruto defended himself.

"Training for what?"The owner said.

I sighed. "Looks like we have to enter the scene." Sasuke and I jumped down. "We have tickets." Sasuke showed our ticket to him.

"Are you ninjas from the hidden leaf?" The man asked. Naruto grinned and babbled about him being the next hokage. The audience began throwing at him whining about his noise.

Sasuke and I just stood there looking at the audience while Naruto was hit in the face.

~*~

Naruto sighed as he stared at the image of the show mostly at Princess Gaile. "I guess Kakashi-sensei is late." I sat beside Sasuke resting my head at his shoulder. "So? What else is new." Sasuke said and put an arm around my waist.

"Lovebirds." Naruto said and babbled about the movie being great. "Shut up! You got wacky out there we didn't get to see the whole thing!" I jumped infront of him. "What? You like the other guy named- aw!"

Sasuke smacked his head. "She likes no one and she is only interested in me." I refused to blush and giggled. "Why? Is someone jealous again?" I teased him. He looked away not saying a word.

"Man, (Name) when did you got your taste in men and picked Sasuke."

"Say what?!" I yelled at him as I twisted his arm. He's so annoying right now. "Sorry what was the question?" He asked feeling scared at me. I chuckled at his reaction and sat again beside Sasuke. "Geez, you're such a bully, (Name)" I ignored Sasuke and watched the sky.