14 Goodbye...Sa-

Read on to know who is the 'Sa-'

(Name)

After 2 weeks of Sasuke and Naruto's swapping bodies. Sasuke was happy that it over because Naruto's clothes are uncomfortable according to him. I asked why wouldn't they exchange clothes if that was the case but he said he doesn't want Naruto's body using his clothes. Meh.

I am currently sparring with Sasuke. I threw my kunais at him and he easily dodged it but after dodging I jumped at him and used the earth justsu Kakashi teached me. His body was now buried to the ground and I laughed my ass off remembering the second-- I think Naruto episode. Then realiztion hit me. He's just a anime character.

I felt myself crying. Sasuke looked at me worried. "What's wrong, (Name)?" He asked.

"O-oh, it's nothing!" I said and wiped my tears. "Are you sure? You sound-" I cutted him off. "You know? Let's get you outta there and eat. I'm starving."

~*~

After eating- I think I forgot something important. Something that includes my friends. Including Sasuke. "(Name)! There's a mail for uh us?" I saw Sasuke holding a single green envelope and gave it to me. I opened it and my eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

------
Dear Contestants for Mr. And Ms. Konohagakure,

The Contest will be tomorrow night. 6:00-8:00 pm.

Bring Your own kimono and prepare a talent. Singing or Dancing only. Also to have some fun we added games thanks. Oh and there is no backing up now.

------

"This is your fault (Name)! You shouldn't have entered me!" Sasuke blamed.

"I could say the same to you."

"Can't you see? I have no talent!"

"Don't say that! I know you have one!"

"Oh yeah? What talent do you have? Oh that's right. Me and Kyle heard you sing."

"Wha? When?!" I can't remember such thing.

"In your world duh. You're in your room singing. I heard: I! Really don't care about.?" He asked himself. Putting his index and thumb on his chin.

"Whaaaaaaa!" Now I remember it! After taking a bath I sang What the Hell by my favorite singer Avril! (A/n: sorry can't be helped :p)

"Hn. Get over it." He says making me smack his head. "I honestly don't understand your mood swings, Sasuke Uchiha."

"Shut up!" Tehee that's my Sasuke. I pinched his cheek making him frown and glared at me. I laughed at his childlish attitude.

~*~

"Have you guys even have the slightest idea what Kimono I like?!" I scrunched up my nose as Ino and Hinata chose a Kimono that has too much floral design and all pink.

They shaked their head. I can't believe Sasuke entrusted me with these two. The Kimono reminds me of Sakura though. I shrugged the thought and shove them away picking a (kimono color) with (kimono pattern).

I paid it and Ino and Hinata clasped their hands in joy. I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye. I passed a store and saw a flower hairpin I bought it to match mh kimono and headed back home.

"Sasuke, I'm back!" I yelled and put the kimono in his bedroom.
Hm. Seems like he still hasn't come back. I'm starving. I decided to make tomato soup since I only found tomatoes in his fridge.

After cooking the soup I got myself a bowl and poured the soup into it. Although I did save some for Sasuke. I tasted it and it's delicious. I saw it was raining outside and went to Sasuke's room to close his window. What a perfect climate to eat some hot soup.