18 Changed.

(Kenji)

She's finally mine. Finally! Now what should I do first to her?
(Name) was sleeping on Sasuke's bed. Sleeping peacefully waiting for her master's decision.

Yes, you can say I brainwashed her. The shinjiki makes the person that wears it to be submissive to the person that gave her the shinjiki, which is ME.

"I want you to love me, no one else but me. Because you're mine and I'm yours." I whispered to her. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me confused. I smiled at her, she's like a little helpless mouse.

"Kenji?" She hugged me. "I thought you left me alone, again." She whimpered on my shirt while I hugged her back. This is the type of (Name) that I wanted. "I would never do that, love." I kissed her forehead and ruffled her hair.

"I love you, Kenji" she gave me her signature smile that always melts my heart. I'm so happy that she's finally mine. "I love you too, (Name)." I peck her lips which made her smile. Although she's mine now, I felt like her heart still isn't mine.

-Timeskip 3 days-

It's been 3 days since Sasuke left and I made (Name) love me. I haven't made any perverted things on her but kiss on the lips.
I frown when I remember Sasuke is arriving home today. Probably expecting (Name) to greet him: "Welcome back, Sasuke." I chuckled at the thought she's mine now so sorry Sasuke.

I will wait for Sasuke to go to his house and I can't wait to the expression on his face when he saws us, a perfect couple!
I heard a knock and (Name) went to open it. The door revealed Sasuke who is frowning. "Hello, Sasuke." She greeted him with a smile.

"(Name), why didn't you greet me outside?" (Name) was about to answer but Sasuke pulled her into his chest and kissed her passionately. I clenched my fist. He doesn't know I'm here?
I saw (Name)'s eyes widened and struggled to escape his grip.

Sasuke broke the kiss and looked at her. She's glaring at him and ran to me. She hugged me and looked back at him not breaking the hug.

"(Name), what happened?" Sasuke asked. She buried her face to my chest not wanting to look at him. "Kenji, what he fuck did you do to her?!" Sasuke yelled at me. Finally he noticed me.

"Oh you know, just made her love me within 3 days. I'm a genious, aren't I? Hahaha!" I laughed.

(Sasuke)

"Oh you know, just made her love me within 3 days. I'm a genious, aren't I?" Kenji chuckled.

I gritted my teeth and headed for a punch instead, (Name) defended him by extened both of her hands and stepped infront of him. I stopped myself, my fist is only centimeters apart. I stared at her then I fell to the ground. She punched me.

"Don't you dare touch him!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. I saw Kenji smirking at me before they went away.
'How dare he?! I'll kill him!' I thought as I punched the wall of my house as an effect, a big hole.

I didn't realized water was coming out of my eyes. I'm c-crying? I clutched my head. I lost everyone I love. They are all dead. My brother..is he even alive? I don't care. All I care now is (Name). I have to talk to her. What happened when I was gone?

I climbed on a tree masking my chakra. I can saw them having a good time while drinking tea/coffee. I can saw Kenji kissing her forehead then she went to bed. Good, Kenji had gone to who kows where. I'll take this chance!

I jumped inside the open window and was greeted by a pan on my face.

"Aghhh" I winced in pain. I looked up and saw (Name). She was clutching the pan to her chest. "Who are you stranger?!" She demanded. Hn, even if he brainwashed her she's still the same.
I gave no reply which she pulled my hair up and made me look at her beautiful (eye color) eyes.

She gasped."You're the man earlier! You're Sasuke, right!?" She glared. "State your business, Sasuke." She spit my name with venom. That hurt. "I wanna talk to you." She let go of me and sat on the chair. "There's a door you dope, You could've knock." She crossed her arms and looked away. I got up and sat too, "(Name), have you forgotten my meaning to your life?" With these words escaping my mouth, I felt my heart tear up. I'm wrong, She changed.

"What do you mean? You were my lover's enemy. I don't even know why I'm talking to a filth like you." That made my heart broke. I looked down not wanting to show her my 'filthy' face.
"What's this?" I saw a unfamiliar bracelet and was about to grab her wrist when--

"Sasuke!" I heard a familiar voice. Kenji was standing in the doorway glaring at me. "Kenji." I glared daggers at him.
"(Name), attack him." Kenji ordered her. In a split second my body colidded with the cold wooden floor. She was holding both of my hands and her other hand on my head.

"(Name)! Stop-ah!" I was thrown to the wall. It was Kenji.
He smirked at me. I charged at him with my chidori but something no someone blocked me again and had a red chidori?
"Flaming Chidori!" (Name) shouted and our chidoris collided which threw us both in opposite directions.

"(Name), we need to go or else villagers and Anbu will be coming to our house." She gave him a weak smile as he carried her away. He stood on the window, "Goodbye, Sasuke. Try and find us. Hahaha!" He laughed and escaped through the window.

"(N-Name).." I tried reaching my hand but my vision soon darkened.

~*~

I woke up and found out I was in the village's hospital. I saw Kakashi-sensei approaching me. "Sasuke, what happened? Kenji and (Name) wasn't found."

I turn to the opposite direction ignoring him. "Tell me." He demanded. "None of your fucking business." I snapped.
"Fine. I'll just find them myself." He said and was about to leave when I grabbed his sleeve. "I'm coming." My eyes flaming in desperation. He sighed."first tell me, What happened?"

"--Then I passed out. But what bothers me is the bracelet she's wearing. It was gold and had precious stones. " I said. Kakashi's eyes widened. "You mean you saw the shinjiki?"

"Shinjiki?" I looked at him confused.

"It's a cursed bracelet that was made by a rogue ninja which is Edward. His last name and village unknown. He sort of created a justu and casted it in the bracelet."

"You mean (Name) is being controlled by that jerk Kenji?!"

He nodded. "But how did he got the bracelet?" He asked.
"Let's find out." I ran home and got my katana and checked if J had enough kunais and shurikens.

Kakashi was waiting outside. He already informed Lady Tsunade which the Lady approved. "Let's go."

Wait for me (Name). I'm coming to save you my love.