15 The Contest

Oh yeah guys. I bring up the contest -I dunno if they had them but I add it up- Because I'm kinda running out of ideas.

(Name)

"You're mine now" Zeikun said as he laughed maniacally.
I watched as the whole village was fire. I caused the fire. Because I asked him to give me power in order to heal Sasuke. I've been so selfish.

Killing the whole village just for my desire. I watched as I got devoured by Zeikun. I felt my skin being heated up and I sweat, red gigantic phoenix wings appeared on my back. Zeikun laughed as he finally break free from my body. He approached me and pierced his hand through my stomach.

I gasped and coughed out blood as he pulled out his hand before appearing before appearing beside Sasuke. He grasped Sasuke's neck, Sasuke tried to fight him but he can't because he still hasn't recovered properly. I tried crawling to him but the pain I'm experiencing is too much for me. He then began taking Sasuke's soul. "No!" I screamed as I tried to fight the pain but failed.

Sasuke's body was harshly thrown away by Zeikun. He approached me and kissed my lips. I tried punching him and struggling but my soul is slowly leaving my body.

"NO!!!" I woke and clutched my head. I saw Sasuke bursted into his bedroom and "What happened?" His eyes show worry. I didn't answer and began sobbing. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

We were like that for over half an hour. Him patting my back while I sobbed on his shirt. "I-I'm okay now." I said. He nodded and lend me downstairs to eat. "Sorry for staining your shirt, Sasuke." He smiled at me. This hurt my heart even more. What if the dream will come true?  I shrugged the thought.

"I'll be upstairs" I said as I finished my food. He nodded and washed the dishes. "Zeikun." I started.

"Yes?"

"What's with the dream?"

"Dream?" He asked innocently.

"Yes. Is that bound to be true?"

"No. I don't know. I can't tell the future."

"Is that so?" I doubted him.

"Yes. I love you, don't forget that." I still doubted him.

"Whatever."

I took a bath and looked at the clock: 10:34 am.

I sighed thinking about the contest. Now I regret joining that stupid event. Modeling?! Games?! Talent?! That's not my thing.

Sasuke and I walked to the place where the practice of modeling will be held and they began to teach us blah blah blah.

~*~

3:30pm

After taking a bacth again, I arranged my hair into a bun and put the hairpin I bought. Sasuke was in his room readying himself too. I slipped on the Kimono I bought and wear some socks with the matching geta.
I applied a little lip gloss and some little amount of eye shadow. I even put eyeliner and foundation. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked...different. I only put make up when I had to join contests or such events.

I chuckled as I saw Sasuke looking at himself in the living room mirror. When he noticed me his mouth was almost hanging.
I flisked his forehead in order to make him stop staring at me.
He chuckled at me before offering his arm, I took it and we walked towards the contest.

Once we got there, they seperated us and we began modeling our shit and out came the talent. I decided to sang 'I Will Be' By: Avril Lavigne (of course). I'm not surprised Ino joined she sang too.