Kenji x Reader oneshot. (Requested)

(Name)

I watch took a glance at the full moon while walking in the busy streets of Konoha. "Hey." I jumped as a masculine voice spoke up behind me.

"Kenji, you scared me." I smiled putting a hand on my chest, calming my beating heart. "Oh, sorry." He grinned. "No, it's okay. I'm just a bit jumpy."

"Now that you're here, what do you say if we go on a date?" He asked as we continued walking. I froze as heat climb on my cheeks. "U-um..sure." I contined walking once again but Kenji was suddenly infront of me. "Hm, you're blushing. Cute." He peck me in the lips and began running away.

It took me a few minutes before I finally process what he had done. I put a finger on my lip and blushed harder. "K-KENJI!" I yelled as I chase after him. That sneak!

~*~

I huffed as I fell to the grassy ground. "Tired already, M'lady?" He asked, his hands rested on his knees as he looked at my (eye color) eyes. "Give me a break. I chase you all around Konoha and this is just our destination?!" I said standing up. "This is just beside me when you popped out of nowhere!" I exclaimed as I pointed at the Ichiraku's ramen.

"Hehe, gomen. (Name)." He scratched his head.

"Help me up." I demanded as I stretched my arm for him to take. He gave me a playful smile and took my hand. Halfway, he dropped me. An anime vein popped in my head. This guy sure knows how to annoy me!

I stood up and jumped on top of him. "Now, bring me to somewhere else!" I ordered.

"But-" I kicked his side making him groan. "Alright, alright. Princess." He sighed in defeat while I giggled.

~*~

"Finally!" He exclaimed as I finalky pick a nice restaurant. He had been walking for a hour and I decline 5 restaurants so once we ordered, he began wolfing it down. "Hey, wanna see the movies?"

"Is that an invitation?" I smirk as I wipe a couple of rice from the corner of his mouth using my thumb. "Mhm. So do you?"

"Okay~ But since you invited. You're paying!"

"Sure, sure. Anything for my princess." I blushed and playfully punch his shoulder, earning an "oww" from him.

"What do you want to watch?"

"The Conjuring 2!" I squealed accidentally and cover my mouth. Now I'm being annoying. He laughed and got our tickets.

Damn, that movie was awesome!" I grin at him. "Y-yeah." He stuttered. I laughed as I remember his reactions. He kept hinding from behind me when something scary happens. "So, you're a scaredy cat?" I tease.

"Hey! I'm not Naruto!"

~*~

"Are you sure you wanna stay in here?" He asked breaking the silence which was created moments ago.

"Yeah. The park is pretty much relaxing." I push the ground using my fet as the swing moved. I close my eyes enjoying it.
I felt the wind blowing my hair. I love that feeling. When suddenly I felt it a again.

The peck on my lips again. I open my eyes and saw Kenji smirking. I felt myself became closer once again which is because of th friggin swing and he peck me again. I smirk as I made a plan.

I stood up on the swing making him confused and I hesitantly jumped as I got near him. I fell on top of him and I kissed him while we fall down. I hear a muffled "oww." But I ignore it.

"I love you."

"Ouch, is that how you show affection?" He teased.

I pouted and was about to stood up and walk away but he grab me and kissed me.

"I love you too. So please dont leave me alone." He said as he hug me tenderly.

Hope you like itDuntouchmeh!