✨6 The Festival!!! ✨

(Sasuke)

It has been a month since she moved here. We taught her alot of jutsus. I also introduce her to the others and Angel is being a good girl to me. But we do hate eachother sometimes. Yesterday, we bought a (fav. color) kimono for her to wear today because...there will be a festival today, which is a Lantern Festival.

 Ino and Hinata came over and dragged (Name) over so that they could do her hair and makeup. I, on the other hand is busy preparing myself for the festival. I wonder how (Name) is handling their torture?

(Name)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! no one is touching my hair or face!" I exclaimed as they are trying to put some makeup in my face and doing my hair.

"Relax, (Name) were just gonna make you...Beautiful." said Ino.

"Yeah" Hinata added.

I slouched in my sit and finally agreed. 

"Fine" They smiled. "But. if I look like a clown I swear to kill you Ino. Except for Hinata." Hinata sighed in relief while Ino shivered in fear.

-LA TIMESKIPEEEEEE"

(Sasuke)

"WHAT'S TAKING THEM LOOOONG!!!" Naruto exclaimed as I and Sai sighed in his behavior.

"You better be patient, Dope." I said crossing my arms and leaning on the wall. Sai nodded in aggreement and continued drawing.

"Sorry people!!!" We heard Ino yelling. Our heads automatically looked at the direction of the voice. Once I saw her, I feel like touching her face- NO STOP!

Hinata was wearing a white kimono, Ino in purple and of course, (Name) in her (f/c) kimono. 

"Woahhhhhh" Naruto said gaping his mouth.

 Sai and Naruto grabbed their dates and walked off. I stretched my hand for her to accept which she calmly took. I saw a light blush in her cheeks.

 "Embarassed?" I said smirking.

"Tch. Just shut up and let's go get some fun!" She beamed. I sweat dropped at her moodswing. But nodded anyways. 

We went to a horror house first. Fake monsters jumping up scaring but no one scared us. Add the ghosts too, since we don't believe in them too. Just then, a stand caught her eye. She saw a teddy bear with a cute red bow tie.

(Name)

I saw this teddy bear and tried winning it but I just can't! ugh!!! 

Sasuke set me aside gently and started hitting the targets.  Finally!  He hit it and handed me the teddy bear with a lil' blush forming in his face. I smiled at him and hugged the bear. It's been ages since someone got me a teddy bear. I looked at Sasuke who's head looking away from me. I pecked him and as expected I blushed before whispering a "Thanks". He gulped as he became a tomato.

"*Gasps* Sasuke! let's ride the Ferris wheel!" I grabbed duckbutt and an to the Ferris wheel. We quickly bought ticket and wait for our turn.

~*~

Finally! we got into the seats and enjoyed the sight. We both watch the beautiful stars. "(Name)?"

"Hm?" My eyes widened as Sasuke closed his eyes  and started leaning into me.. I just find myself leaning into him too adn closed my eyes. as I feel his hot breath..

"(NAME)! SASUKE!"  familiar, irritating voice was heard. Sasuke and I shot our head above us and saw Naruto and Hinata. how come we didn't notice them? Sasuke and I blinked and remembered what almost happened. Woah. That was close.

O MAI GOSHHHH SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE FOREVER! I'VE GOT SO MANY PROJECT AND STUFF. FORGIVE ME???