23 Warning: DRAMA

Uhmmm hello reader-chan?"

*Reader chan gets chainsaw*

Me: Oh my God... G-Gomen for not updating for so long!!!

*reader chan chases me*

Me: Uwaaah! Help me Sasukeeeeee!

*Sasuke sweatdrops.* what the fck is that?

Me: a fcking chainsaw!

~

"Why me?! I said I was sorry!" *Glares at Reader chan*

*reader chan tied me upside down.* TT^TT

(Name)

I shrugged the memory of Kakashi. "May you rest in peace, Sensei." I whispered. I'm feeling better now to be honest. I saw Sasuke come in. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat on the bed. "Better." I smiled. "Great, We can go home now." He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Oi. Where are my clothes?" I asked. He poined at a closet and I nodded. I saw my clothes were already washed so I went to change into it. Saber made her decision to go leave. Should I leave too? I know he's just an anime character in TV but..to me he's so much more. I have to make a decision as soon as possible or else it might be too late.

"Took you so long." Sasuke was leaning on the wall, his arms crossed. "Meh, I have to put badages on my stomach." I said and we walked hand to hand way back home. "Sasuke, would you still remember me if..I go back home?" I asked him once we got home. His eyes widened and he pushed me lightly away from him. "Why?.." he asked himself.

"Sasuke..I didn't meant to-"

"What?! You'll leave me too?!" He tackled me to the ground.
"Sasuke, Ow, you're hurting me." His grip tightened. "Please. Don't go back." A drop of water fell to my cheek and I realized, Sasuke was crying.

"I Love you! I love you more than anything!" Sasuke's cries kept staining my face. "I love you too but.." His grip loosened and stared at me. My tears starting to build, "You're just a character in TV." I cupped his cheek and was about to kiss him but he pushed me away.

"What are you saying?! I'm...I'm just a cartoon?!" He stood up. "Then so are Naruto and the others..we are just a work of fiction!"

"Yes, you are a character in a show. But-"

"If you think I'm so different then Leave! I don't need you!" He yelled. That 4 words stabbed my heart a million times. I didn't realize I was crying. "Sasuke please, listen to me first!" I tried holding his hand but he quickly took it away.

"No. I don't wanna see you, ever again. You know what? I never really loved you! Lady Tsunade said I should make you believe I loved you in order for you to stay here and protect the village. Because that's your only use!"

"W-what?..What did you just say!?" I can't believe it..The man I truly loved doesn't love me at all. It was just a show. I tear my gaze at him and ran outside. To the middle of the forest. The hokage was part of this?! How could they play with my feelings! The nerve they have!

I got the katana Sasuke gave me. In so much hatred I slashed a tree down with all my might.

He played with me.

I slashed another tree down.

He lied to me.

I pierced a tree and it suddenly bursted into fire thrning it into ashes.

He used me.

I held the blade. I held the handle and the other end. I didn't care if it wounded me. I was about to break it when memories of him flashed in my mind.