28: Last Chapter. Stay or Leave?

(Name)

"No." I stood up. I don't know what I was doing. This time it's mind over body again. I turned my rinsenaki on and in super speed, I punched him away from Sasuke. Sasuke was about to fall but I caught him and laid him onthe ground. I look over at Azurei and Saber. They are still unconcious.

Zeikun chuckled as he flew above me. "You truly amuse me, (Name). I never thought you could control your powers. But too bad, you still haven't had my loyalty and I already summoned the Legendary Junis.

"Junis?" I asked him. "Yes, the phoenix who I have as my ultimate weapon. Or should I say, a nightmare for all of you." Shock was written in my face. There is another something like him?!

"Now, behold. Junis, the demon phoenix!" He pointed at the Hokage's building and I saw all the fire in the village gathered there and took a shape of a phoenix.

It began destroying the faces of the past Hokages. I cursed and Zeikun pick up Sasuke and began consuming his soul again.
I ran to him and tried to punch his face but suddenly my fist felt pain when I punched him. "A-ah.." I held my hand why do I felt like I lost power?

I tried to jump in mid air but I only jumped like a normal human. What?! I tried to use a jutsu to stop him. "Flaming Chidori!" But nothing came. Zeikun paused at getting Sasuke's soul. "I forgot. You have no more power because Junis absorbed it as well." He cackled. I stared at my hands. No. Not now!

I saw Sasuke become paler and became older. I cried and sobbed. "No! Kill me instead! Life without him would be hell for me! I'd rather die than see him suffering because of me!" Then I cried again. Zeikun smiled "You earned my loyalty. You can control me now." He returned Sasuke's soul and Sasuke's eyes shot open and gasped for breath. I sighed in relief, "You're okay." I kissed his cheek. Sasuke look around and once his eyes landed on Zeikun he got on a defense stance.

"(Name)! Stay back!" Sasuke ordered. "No, Sasuke..I can control him!" I convinced him. "Oh yeah? I don't trust this demon!" He tried to attack him but Zeikun blocked him. "Calm yourself, human. I am sorry for doing all of that." Zeikun turned to me.

"You can have your 3 wishes now." Zeikun said.

"Then my first wish is to give me my power back."

"As you wish." He whisper a spell and stretched his pal where there is a little ball of red light before it gave off a binding light.

I rubbed my eyes and quickly decided my next wish.

"My second wish is make that demon disappear." I pointed to Junis. Zeikun gave me a sad look. "I am extremely sorry but I simply cannot." He said. "What?!" I exclaimed.

"Just kidding. Just recite these spell." He gave me a small paper.
"Tch, you do know we are in big trouble but you still got the time to joke?" I scoffed.

I looked over at Sasuke and he gave me a warm smile and nodded. I took a deep breath, "Wish me luck." I muttered to myself and flew infront of Junis.

"Time for you to sleep again." I glared at it who just smashed a house.

I look at the paper and began to yell."Mego arch-ah hey!" It tried to swat me away but I dodge it. I cursed at it and wasted no time to make it disappear from this world.

"Mego arch disapearo!" I yelled and closed my eyes as it headed to attack me. No impact. I open one eye and saw it slowly turn into a big pile of ashes. I flew to the ground but quickly fell to my butt when the ground started to shake. I jumped and used my wings to fly again. It swallowed Junis's filthy ashes.

I sighed in relief once the ground sealed. I saw Sasuke running to me in a distance. I smiled.

"And your last wish?" Zeikun appeared infront of me blocking Sasuke. I frowned. "My last wish is to make the 4th war end. Naruto and his comrades won." I said.

He granted it and gave me a close eyed smile. "(Name)!" Saber yelled and I saw Azurei beside her. "Saber..I did it. I controlled him!" I gave her a hug as naruto and the others stood before us.. "Azurei, my last wish is.." She looked over at Naruto who walked infont of her.

"I love you Saber but, this is my home." Naruto said. Tears formed on her eyes and she hug him. The last hug.

"My wish is for this world to be fixed." She said. In a second, the whole village and everything was back to normal like nothing happened.

"Thank you." Naruto said and kissed her. "Saber. You have to go now." Azurei said and she nodded. "(Name). Take care. I support you whether you stay or not." She smiled at me and disappeared completely.

"Now, (Name) (Last Name). Will you stay or leave?" Zeikun asked.

"Already?" I asked. He nodded.

If I stay, I can be with Sasuke. But if I leave, I can have my normal life back then. I can be with Saber to but Sasuke...

"Well?" Zeikun questioned. I closed my eyes hoping I made a decision.

"I will-"

Suddenly I heard Saber's voice on my ear. I though she can't speak through it? "(Name)! Your mother! She's terribly sick!" She informed me. "What?!" I yell. I knew everyone was confuse at how am I acticting but I don't care!

My mom..

"I choose to--"

Stay

or

Leave?