9 The Blue Serpent Lady and Funeral.

Saber up! ^

(Name)

"S-Saber?" I stammered.

As if I and Saber were the only ones in the place, I can't hear the screaming of my friends. It feels like..We are both alone. I saw in slow motion as she dropped Sakura's lifeless body.

"(Name)!" I blinked and was pushed out of the way.

"Sasuke!" I screamed as he received her attack.

Come on (Name)! You can save Saber and Sasuke! Don't be a weakling right now!

I ran into them and got Sasuke out of the way just in time Saber release water tidal ball. I lend Sasuke to Hinata's group and ordered them to go back to the village. They nodded and immediately left. Naruto was about to attack her but I extend both of my arms out.

"Naruto, don't. She's mine." He reluctantly nodded and pulled Sakura's dead body out of the way.

"Saber! Stop!" She remained silent. She can't remember me.

She glared menacingly and attacked me. I dodge her every punch. I caught both of her fists. "Please Saber stop!" I begged

She had gotten even more angry and water erupted from her palms. I coughed the water. My power shrinking because I am fire, She's water.

"Who are you?! Leave me alone!" She yelled and slammed her palms onto the ground and underneath me. The ground cracked and water began rising underneath me. I dodge and kept back flipping because of the water following me. I was breathing hard after I dodged her attacks.

She splashed water to me and I jumped but it caught my right foot and it changed to ice!

"Ahh!" I tried yanking my foot but failed. I spikes slowly growing from underground.

As it almost hit me I heard: "RASENGAN!!" Then I was free.
I jumped away from her panting. She's strong.

'I'm sorry for this Saber!'

I ran to her forming fire in my fist and before she could react, my fist collided into her cheek. She stumbled away and wipe the blood on her chin.

She's been angrier now. She raised her hands up into the sky and whispered words that I cannot hear clearly.

"...Rain!" That's the last word that I heard clearly and then drops of water falling. I looked up and saw more are coming. She summoned rain.

I quickly jump from tree to tree and saw her following me.

"(Name)!" I heard Naruro yell. I ignored him and kept jumping or else this'll be the last of my time here on earth.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as my shirt got stuck n the tree because of some kunais. I tried pulling the kunais faster so that I can escape but when she's 3 feet away readying a kunai to stab me or something I dodged just in time but my some of my cloth ripped. (Oi! Your right sleeve was the only thing that was ruined.)

I caught her wrist and held her arm before twisting it. But not enough to break it. She yelped and kicked me on the stomach. I accidentally let go of her and she fell into the bushes.

"Saber! NOOOO!!!" I yelled the tree she fell from was quite high. She might broke her leg or arm.

I concentrated chakra to my feet and ran down so that I wouldn't receive any damage. I got to the spot where she fell but there was no sign of her.

"Oi! (Name)!" Naruto's irritating voice came. I saw him carrying Sakura's dead body and we headed towards Konohagakure.

I figured I should visit Sasuke to the village's hospital so that he wouldn't be bored or so.

"Hey" I greeted as I shut the door behind me.

He opened one eye and weakly smiled at me. "(Name)? What are you doing here?"

"Why? Is it wrong to visit you?" I chuckled

"No, not really."

"Were you bored?" I asked as he sat up on his bed.

"Extremely." I took a seat beside him.

"Then, what now?" I thought for a moment but Sasuke leaned in and stole. Kiss from the lips.

"What the?!" I instantly blush a hundred shades of freaking scarlet!

"Heh. I love you."

"I love you too, Sasuke"

He said that his doctor will be releasing him from the hospital a few days before the day of Sakura's funeral. I left after awhile of chatting.

~*~

I wiped a single tear that escaped my eye. Today was Sakura's funeral and the villagers came to say goodbye to Sakura.
Some of us gave speeches like Ino about her and Sakura's friendship etc. We lost another ninja of Konohagakure.  Who do you think will be next?

RIP. Sakura Haruno.