13 Mission Complete

*You learned a little how to control Zeikun and have new justus. Enjoy!*

(Name)

"(Name), You are now a member of Team Kakashi since Sakura is dead. Am I clear?" Tsunade said. I nodded slowly...I'M A NINJA YASSSS!

-

"(Name), Kakashi said he would like us to do a B-rank mission." Sasuke said as he drank his coffee. "Oh, ok." I went to get my things. I wore a sleeveless hoodie and black leggings with a skirt. I grabbed the katana Sasuke bought me.

*Flashback*

"(Name), here." Sasuke gave me a katana.

"U-uh what's this for?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Duh. You can use that when you're fighting."

I nodded. "But.."

"But?"

"I-I don't know how to..use it." I gulped. What if I accidentally slash or cut someone?!

"Don't worry. I'll teach you" I smiled at him.

*End Flashback*

"Hurry up!" Sasuke scolded.

"Tch. As if Kakashi would be early." I scoffed as I came downstairs.

"Still. We need to be early."

~*~

"Hello Everyone, my name is Princess Yukari of the Morii clan. "
The princess introduced herself she had long auburn hair with violet eyes. "I expect great things from you since you're all a Leaf ninja." She said as she looked at each one of us. "Team Kakashi. You will escort the princess to the Sand Village because she has matters to attend to. Large groups of chunin ninjas are also on their way to capture Princess Yukari so please protect her." Tsunade said and focused on her papers.

"Shall we?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes." Yukari--what? I don't care if she's a royal. I noticed Yukari kept glancing on Sasuke until we reached the Village gates.
"U-um gomen but can I hold onto someone? I'm not used to this."
She shake a little as she tried to grab Sasuke. Is she acting?! I quickly made my move by bumping Naruto onto her. Naruto was shocked a bit but let her cling to him. I can saw Yukari's 'unnoticable' glare. Tch. He's mine back off bitch.

Sasuke didn't notice though which I am grateful. Darkness came and we had to book in an inn. two rooms were book. One for us while Yukari got to be alone. Wtf!

"U-um can I have a someone to guard me while I sleep? I'm afraid of the dark." Seriously? This girl is pissing me off!
I raised my hand. "I volunteer." She was about to argue but Kakashi already pulled he boys to the room.

I let her use the bathroom first. While waiting, I decided to sharpen my katana. After like a long while she came out.

"What's your problem?" She glared as I got up.

"My problem is that you're flirting with my boyfriend." gotta lie.

"What? You're too ugly to be his girlfriend." She scoffed. Ok? She's not acting as a princess. And what did she just say?!

"Excuse you? If you're jealous go find your man. Don't steal other girl's man. Got it?" I refrain from saying bitch.

She gasped. "How dare you! You have no right to talk to me like that!"

"From the way you act, you're not respectable." I snapped. I'm done. I went to the bathroom and relax. What a self-centered bitch. I dried my hair as I change to my loose shirt -forgot pajamas- and sweatpants. She was reading a book when I got back. "Sleep." I said as I ready my futon. "Why should I? Are you the princess here?"