Chapter 3: new start

Alexis POV:
With Matty 'Firing me' or 'breaking up' with me whatever one you wanna call it, I had to move back to my apartment in Camden, I've missed it here my apartment was so spacious I'd almost forgot how big it was inside.

Paula was determined to find me another artist to work with but, after mine and Mattys 'separation' the press have been all over it calling me a 'trouble maker' and 'obsessive fan', no one wanted to hear my side of the story, so I thought fuck it might as well cause a little trouble. So yeah I went off the rails abit going to see all my old friends in Camden not really caring about getting work just living really.

"Lex sweetheart, we're going out tonight just me and you" Paula comes in with her signature cup of Tea.
"Alright Paula! Finally come around and let me take you out on a bar crawl!" I say excitedly.
"No, I mean lets go out to a nice restruant in London tonight just me and you"
"Oh, sure I could eat" I say sipping my tea.
"Just make sure your ready by half 7" Paula says before leaving me with my hungover head.

It had just turned 5 so after tidying up my room I jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth and went to pick something to wear. Paula always goes to the fanciest restaurant so it looks like it's a no for the Doc Martins.
I decided on my most fanciest dress I own! a long length dress with spaghetti straps and a high neck and and split in the leg, you've gotta show abit of skin!
I styled it with a pair of Chucky black boots with gold buckets and a small black clutch bag. I straightened my hair and tucked it neatly behind my ears so it was dead straight, I applied my make up which was my favourite part of getting ready! I left my make up quite pale but made my features bold by using black eyeliner and dark mascara on my eyes with white eyeliner to make them stand out and dark red lipstick on my lips, I took a thew selfies to show Matty what his missing and waited for the cab to pick us up.

"Lex you look beautiful!" Paula said as I lit a ciggi.
"So what's the occasion?" I ask
"Alexis Taylor since when do you need a reason to go out?" She looks at me raising her eyebrow.
The taxi beeped up from outside and we jumped in the cab and made our way to London City. after about 20 minute drive we made it, we parked outside a beautiful marble hotel with an even more stunning restaurant attached to it. Their were huge chandlers hanging from the ceiling and gorgeous mirrors hung on every wall. suddenly I felt like I stuck out in my chunky boots.

We were escorted to our seats by a very handsome man with an exotic accent.
"So come on Paula what's the real reason we're out?" I ask taking a sip from my red wine.
"Well I'd like to talk business, every time I've tried in the past you've totally avoided the topic" she said trying to get me to listen.
"Forget it! No one wants to work with me after the rumours Matty and his team spread about me, you don't think I miss it, I miss performing more then anything in the world!"
"What if I told you, there was someone who wanted to hire you? Would you be interested?"
"Who?"

Deans POV:
We're in America in a meeting about the boys as per usual. Tristan and Connor are asleep, brads on his phone and James is eating a chicken sandwich, why does Joe bother!

"Alright so boys for the Risk It All music video I was thinking we shock the fans and go completely out of our comfort zones" Joe announces, confusing everyone.
"What'd you mean?" I ask
"I mean we should make the song sexy"
Everyone laughs at joe while he stands their folding his arms looking mad!
"Did I say something funny?" He laughs back.
"Joe mate were hardly the sexiest boys are we?" Brad laughs.
"Hear me out... I was thinking that the beat to risk it all is pretty intense right, like the drop and then I thought maybe we could show you guys like all sweaty playing your instruments and get this super hot girl to sorta Dance around yous, you know she's like the object of your temptation to how far you would go to risk it all for her?" Joe stand up and claps his hands feeling proud of himself.
"I'm not gonna lie but that sounds pretty cool and it'd get you guys away from the whole boy-band image!" I said.
"That actually sounds really cool" James speaks up.
"Only one thing, what girl?" Brad asks biting his lip.
"We can do some auditions you guys can help"
"I think I might know a girl." I say remembering how talented and beautifully photogenic Alexis is! I need to get in touch with her right away!

"Dean what'd you mean you know a girl?" Brad laughs at me.
"Yeah my old friend I met at a Fleetwood Mac concert, she's a professional performer she acts, dances everything! She's super hot and really talented!" I try to sell Lexis.
"Okay bring her along to the audition then" Joe says before the meeting was finished.
"So how hot is she?" Connor asks as were walking out the meeting room.
"Really hot! She's worked with so many amazing artist as well!" I say
"Yeah like who?" Brad questions
"The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines and Brad your gonna love her she's worked with Paolo Nutini" I say winking at him
"No fucking way!" He says shocked.
"How old is she?"
"Is she single?"
"blonde brunette?" The boys question me.
"Listen she'll be here in a week, so you guys are gonna have to wait" I say walking off hearing the boys moan in the back ground.

Alexis POV:
So apparently Dean has got me an audition and interview with the band that he works with, The Vamps? I think, I've heard of them but when you've just come back from being on the road for a year with the 1975 you tend to forget a lot of things. Now I'm back at my apartment re-packing for London again, Paula's stressing to me about how important this is and how lucky I was that Dean hooked me up with this, but all I can think about is the fact that I won't be running into Matty and for some strange reason that makes me heart ache, I don't know I guess I thought if he saw me working with a different band and looking hot and confident that he might want me back but I guess that's not gonna happen his gone on a 'lads holiday break' whatever.