Chapter 20: lets just forget.

Alexis POV:
I was still in ten dance studio, when I heard the door open and in awkwardly come the boys, Dean and Joe. I paused the music, and grabbed my towel as I was abit sweaty.

"We wanted to come see how you were, all of us" Joe said staring at Brad who had apologetic eyes and curls flat to his forehead.
"I'm fine guys" I laugh and turn away facing the mirror.
"I've been working on a dance for tomorrow" I said stretching over, I saw their confused faces in the mirror.
"Lex if you need more time it's fine we can postpone" Dean said.
"No I'm excited, I've worked really hard on this routine" I said stretching over the other side.
"Simpson, I need you" I said without thought of how it came out I shook off everyone's looks and carried on.
"Seeing as I'm meant to be your love Interest it'd be a lot easier rehearsing with you instead of a chair" I laugh, he looks so confused but nods anyway with his mouth parted.
"Right we'll leave you guys to it" Connor said ushering everyone out the room apart from me and Brad.

"Alexis we need to talk" he starts, rubbing the side of his face with his hand which turns me on so much.
"No I don't wanna talk Brad, I wanna rehearse" I said putting the Risk it all on.
"No look about earlier I'm sorry I didn't know what to do I panicked" he said running his hands through his hair, he must have notice me staring at him cause he looks up at me and raises and eyebrow as I bite my lip. I snap out of my stare as i see he actually is trying to apologies.
"Let's just forget earlier ever happened.. Start over" I said smiling at him.
"Sure... I'm Brad" he said smirking at me .
"I'm Alexis" I laugh back.
"That's a pretty name" he laughs.

After we rehearsed and went over the routine a the times so I was ready for tomorrow, me and Brad are now standing on my balcony in my room having a cigarette in silence.

"What did you even see in that jack guy he looked like a proper druggy" Brad said blowing out his smoke.
"I don't know I guess I was just in the mood" I laugh winking at him.
"You know you can always call me when your 'in the mood' " he laughs wiggling his eyebrows at the last part.
"Well I'll keep that in mind" I said back to him.
"So where did you go earlier? You missed a very exciting interview" he said sarcastically.
"Oh I just got bus down to the cemetery" i said flicking my cigarette bud over the balcony and going back into my room.
"On your own?" Brad said surprised.
"Yeah what's wrong with that, I always use to go by myself" I said putting my old thrasher jumper over my head.
"I would have gone with you" Brad said closing the balcony door and joining me on my bed.
"Let's not talk about it" I said shaking my head. Brad gave me a half hearted smile and looked away awkwardly, I really don't like this awkward tension between us we need to just get back to the way things use to be, I just wanna forget!
"So Brad, do you ever think about when we had sex?" I said leaning closer to Brad.
He smirks and turns his head to face me. "Ah it wasn't that bad" he laughs
"Liar!" I push him down and straddle on top of him.
"Your nuts man" he laughs lightly.
"Why!"
"Shut up and kiss me" he said pulling my head down to his lips, Our mouths moved in sync and suddenly I felt the rush I was looking for.

Brad wrapped his arms around my bum and pulled us both up, pushing my back into the nearest wall our lips still connected until his head falls to my neck sucking and biting away in all the right spots. He dropped his arms allowing me to jump down from his waist, I start to walk away thinking he was done, when suddenly I feel Brad grip and pull my hand straight into his chest.
"Where'd you think your going?!" He laughs.
"I thought you might of had enough" I said laughing back inbetween kisses.
"I could never get enough of you" he said pulling away from the kiss staring deep into my eyes.
"Brad" I said my eyes straying away from his.
"No, stop acting like you don't need this, you know you do" he said firmly, tilting my chin to face him.
"You help me forget my pain Brad, I didn't wanna be this vulnerable Infront of you but I can't help it anymore" I said.
"Come here" he said leading me to my bed. He sat me down on the bed and lifted my top over my head, he then took his top off showing his tanned toned body, he sat down beside me and brought his lips to mine as he held my face in his hands. I pulled him down so we were laying on the bed when he pulled away.

"Are you sure lex?" Brad said, I nodded and carried on kissing him. Suddenly I feel Brad tug at my leggings and eventually pull them down leaving me no where to hide in my underwear. I start to unbuckle his belt but he takes my hands down and quickly unbuckles his belt and rips off his jeans, he stands infront of me in a pair of black tight boxers smiling down at me, my eyes roll over his body as i bite down on my lower lip.  He lays down with me and lifts me up so I'm straddling him again he moves me underwear to the side and quickly pulls down his boxers with one hand and positions himself before entering me with one slow motion. I watch his face grow with pleasure when he enters me, he wraps his hands around my hips as I thrust into them.

"Fuck" I hear Brad curse as he looks up at me, I look down at him as he smirks and winks at me, I throw my head back trying to cope with the amount of pleasure his giving me. I grunt and moan as Brad picks up the pace and nearly reaches his high as do I.
"Brad I'm close- I - I - I'm" I stuttered out.
"Fuck lex I'm gonna.." He said as he hit his high which was the most beautiful state I've ever seen Brad in, his breathing was uncontrollable, his curls with wet and stuck to his forehead which was also sweaty, he rolled open his eyes and smiled at me through heavy breaths.
"Jesus lex I hope that wasn't the last time" he smirks at me.
"I like being with lex, you make me smile.. a lot" Brad admits.
"I like being with you too Brad, your a laugh " I said getting up and putting my thrasher jumper back on.
"I don't know if your up for it or whatever but I was wondering if you'd like to go out tomorrow night?" He said getting up with me and putting his boxers back on.
"What like a date?" I ask.
"Of course a date!" Laughs back at me
"Yeah that'd be cool" I smile at him
"Great but do you think we can keep this between us for now, it's easier when it's just us" he said pulling me closer.
"Sure" I said pecking him on the cheek.
"Come lets go a bed" he said putting his arm around me leading me to my bed.