Chapter 7: silent treatment.

Alexis POV:
I can't believe the state I'm allowing myself to get into, what happened yesterday shouldn't of happened and Brad defiantly shouldn't have seen me like this, I don't like a lot of guys seeing me weak and vulnerable because that's when they think their stronger then you, so that means on today's shoot I've just gotta act like I really don't give a fuck and like yesterday didn't happen.

So today's another early start, waking up at 6:30. I jump in the shower, brush my teeth and pick out my outfit of the day, Paula said that I'd have a costume to change into when I get to where we're going for filming. So I just picked out a pair of black skinny high waist jeans with white and black superstars and a white arctic monkeys band tee, the weather wasn't great it's England what do you expect so I grab my black leather jacket and my burgundy beanie. I towel dried my hair and left it as it's curly self and just applied a small amount of concealer and lightly filled in my eyebrows as I was getting my make up re done when I got there, where ever it was we were going.

"Are you ready?" Paula comes in with a take away cup of tea and my dark blue denim ruck sack in her hand.
"Ah! I've been looking for that everywhere!" I say grabbing the ruck sack and stuffing it with stuff I'll need.
"Are you excited?" Paula asks with a huge smile on her face.
"You clearly are" i say laughing
"I just can't wait to see that Joe, he is a total fox!"
"Oh god Paula!" I say covering my ears.

I make my way down to the lobby where the boys are waiting.
"Hey guys" I walk up to them and smile, they all seem pretty happy to see me, especially Connor who can't take his eyes off my arse. Nice. I look over at Brad thinking that I owe him an explanation for yesterday but when I look at him, he gives me the worst look possible and just walks away without saying a word.

"Hey what's up with Brad?" I ask the boys and dean.
"Nothing, he seems alright to us?" James asks sounding confused.
"Guys lets go the cars are outside" Joe comes over and takes us to our cabs.
I'm in the cab with James, Connor, Tristan and Dean.

"Ladies first" Tristan says opening the door for me.
"Thanks" I laugh knowing it was just an excuse to check out my arse.
"Go'rn Brad get in" Dean said waiting for Brad to jump in the cab next to me.
"Isn't there space in any other cabs?" He rambles on.
"Na man quick just get in next to Lexis" Tristan moans .
"Na I wanna sit near the window, I feel sick" Brad says giving me another disgusting look, what was his problem, he didn't feel sick when he was trying to kiss me! Fine two can play at that game.

When we arrive at the filming location it's a studio with a set ready set up, the set is pretty simple right now it's just a metal wall with instruments set up already, several spot light and a metal cage. This should be an interesting shoot.

I'm instantly whisked off to hair and make up with Paula and dean walking round filming the boys do funny things and filming me, when I look over at Brad with the boys and Dean he looks fine like earlier never happened, so I decided to go over and see how long he keeps it up.

"Hey guys how do you like my hair?" I ask the boys flicking my hair that the stylist has done, she curled my hair even more and made it really big and bouncy and even put silver glitter in it which made me sparkle.
"Looking good lexis!" Connor comes over putting his arm round me.
"Yeah like a hot alien!" Tristan adds making everyone laugh, everyone apart from Brad who stands there rolling his eyes at everything with his hands in his pockets.
"Do you like it Brad?" I ask him.
He shrugs and walks away, the boys look at each other awkwardly, I brush it off feeling slightly embarrassed.

Once I was finished in hair and make up, I looked in the full length mirror and was shocked! I looked so hot and cool. I was wearing a black leather Bra with matching underwear and stockings attacked to the underwear with black high heels. I lived my make up! The make up artist made my eyes really smokey using silver that matched the glitter in the hair and gave me big red full lips! I put my dressing gown on as I walked out to the set I knew this would shock Brad into saying something to me so I wanted it to be a surprise! I walk out of my dressing and Into the green room where everywhere chilled. Brad was in there with Dean and Connor, here's my chance.

"Hi boys!" I say very loudly and annoyingly to attract brads attention, he doesn't even look up at me.
"Hey Lex, are you wearing that robe on set" Connor said standing up walking over to me.
"Yeah why what's wrong with it?" I said sarcastically.
"Nothing its er-nice" he says very awkwardly scratching the back of his head, this guy is so gullible.
"You know what it is so hot in here! I think I might just have to" I say standing In front of Brad slowly taking off my robe, I look In the mirror and shake me hair.
"Yeah that's better" I say leaning against the wall.
"what the fuck?!" Connor stands there gob smacked.
I watch as Brad looks up at Connor confused then at me, I watch as his eyes widen , his moth slightly parted as he runs his hands through his hand, slowly biting his lower lip. He couldn't win this ignore battle.

"So Brad what'd you think of my hair" I say leaning on the table infront of him.
"I- I - y- er- t-" he stutters out.
"See you on set babe" I wink at me and walk out of the green room. game set and match Simpson!