Chapter 32: Fake Double date

Alexis POV:

The car ride was very awkward, mainly because Brad didn't say one word to Lillie, she spoke to me and said she liked my shoes and spoke to Connor about James and Kirstie but that's it. This was gonna be a long night.

Once we arrived at the pub Connor parked the car outside and we all went in, me and Lillie sat down while the boys got our drinks.

"So what'd you think of Brad so far" I said trying to break the awkward silence, of course I didn't wanna sit there and listen to her dribble over Brad but I'd do anything right now for this night not to be awkward.

"He is so hot, I've seen pictures of him before the boys but oh my god he is so much hotter in person" she rolled her eyes towards him at the bar making my stomach turn over in jealous rage.

"But... I don't think he likes me, he's a little... Shy?" She said very awkwardly.

"You've only just met, give him a thew minuets and I'm sure yous two will hit it off" I said smiling at her.

"So how long have you and Connor be seeing each other?" She asked.

"Oh no me and Con are just friends, we were going out tonight as friends so we thought yous might as well tag along.. This isn't a date for us" I laughed.

The boys came back with our drinks and there's, Connor sat next me and Brad sat opposite me next to Lillie.

"You look really nice" Brad said to Lillie, finally making eye contact with her.

"Thank you, you scrub up pretty good yourself" she winked at him, clearly pushing her chest out and playing with her hair.. Oh god.

"So Lillie what do you do then?" I ask her trying to get her to stop gawking at Brad.

"Oh I go Uni with Kirstie, I study film and photography" she said taking a sip from her Rosé.

"What about you Alexis? Are you in school?" She asked, though it sounded more like a dig at me.

"No I'm a dancer" I said feeling proud of myself, I worked hard to get to where I am today.

"Oh so what'd you actually do then?" She asked looking at me blankly.

"I dance? Other managers get in touch with my manager about audition opportunities, for me to be in music videos, sometimes on stage I've worked with Little Mix before and they always have big dance productions on stage with them" I said taking a sip from my vodka and lemonade.

"Oh how did you get into doing that?" She asked again, what is this 20 questions.

"I went to a stage school for 2 years and after them 2 years I was noticed and given a contract"

"That's cool" she said turning her attention back to Brad, talking to him so quietly only them two could hear.. How rude.

I tried my best to listen to what they were saying but the music was too loud and the pub was starting to get packed with rowdy people. I downed my drink and got up to get another one, the only way I can get through tonight is by getting very, very drunk.

"Another vodka and lemonade please.. And 4 jäger bombs" I carried the tray of drinks back to the awkward table and handed everyone a shot.

"What's this?" Lillie questions.

"A shot. Take it" I said bluntly.

"1 .. 2 ... 3 GO!" I shouted and throw the drink down my neck and slammed it on the table. I looked around to see Lillie struggling to drink her drink, sipping little bits and checking her lipstick.

"It tastes better when you down it Lillie" I said giggling slightly.

"I don't wanna ruin my make up" she wines.

6 jäger bombs and 4 vodka and lemonades later it was safe to say I was pissed.

Everyone looked pretty out of it to be honest, Everyone was dancing in the space in the pub, I walked outside to have a fag and get some air as I was feeling a bit too drunk.

"Bradddd!" I screamed as I saw a familiar head of curls with his back towards me. I walked over to him whilst lighting my fag, as I got closer I could see him more clearer and saw he wasn't alone.

"Brad?" I called him again but he didn't turn around to see me instead he turned around and pinned Lillie against the brick wall, kissing her lips hungrily.

I was so confused, I dropped my fag and ran... I didn't know where I was going, I just knew I couldn't be at this pub anymore. Why was Brad doing this ,what about us?!

As I reached my house I saw a familiar motorbike parked up outside my house, I stopped and took in the features of the person standing next to it. I watched as they flicked a fag butt on the floor and stamped on it, my eyes traveled from their Ox Blood Doc Martins up to their chest tattoo that peaked through their shirt and leather jacket.

Matty.

"What'd you want" I said walking straight past him.

"You" he said pulling me back to face him.

"Ha, have a laugh.. I wouldn't go back to you even if you paid me" I gritted my teeth at him.

"What's happened?" He said, taking me back for a second.. Why does he care? How does he know something's wrong?

"What?"

"I know you lex, I know when your sad.. What's up talk to me" he said passing me the joint he just rolled up.

"Nothing happened" I said turning my head at what was in his hands.

"Come on, let's go somewhere and smoke and talk.. Like we use too" he said jumping on his motorbike... I didn't want to go with him but I needed to get away from this house. I knew Brad would be home soon and I don't want to see him right now. So I jumped on the back of Mattys motorbike and we drove off into the night.

Just like old times.