Chapter 16: stay out.

Alexis POV:
"Omg we have to go in fiction this club is banging" I said already tipsy.
"Really another club? They just keep brining over shots I want a pint!" Connor moans.
"Yeah let's go to a good old fashioned pub" Tristan said in a old mans voice earning a laugh from us.
"Okay BUT after we're going in fiction" I said, the boys skipped toward the pub all totally pissed out of their heads. I laughed at them and felt someone hand Intwine with mine, I looked down and saw brads rings and looked up to see him smirking at me, I look in his eyes and see something all too familiar, the look I use to give Matty..
I quickly pull away and forget I saw the sparkle in his eye. I care about Brad I just can't fall in love with him, I won't allow myself too not after Matty, I don't think my heart can take it anymore, I need to be single and let out all this anger and frustration I have inside me. Surly that doesn't make me a bad person right?

We enter the pub and it's really not that bad in here, good music, great company, drinks flowing. I'm on my 2nd pint, when I realise I'm drinking beer how gross! And I  order 5 jägerbombs.

"Right! Boys I want to make some toast!" I laugh holding my shot in the air.
"I think you mean A toast" James laughs back at me.
"Anyway! Everyone grab a drink I want to say something" I waited for everyone to grab a shot and hold it up.
"I wanted to say thank you, for letting me join this adventure you guys are on and I know I'm not the easiest person to work with sometimes, but I just wanted let you guys know how grateful I am, before yous gave me this opportunity I was in a really bad place and I thought I'd never dance again, but that's no longer true! Thanks to you guys!" I smile at all 4 boys and we clink our glasses together and cheer.

The nights still going and at this rate it doesn't seem like its ever going to end! I'm dancing with Connor in fiction, yeah we finally made it to fiction! Connors equally as drunk as me, because we dared each other to take 4 shots of vodka one after the other! Big mistake! I can't make out what song this is but it has a good bass, I feel Connor wrap his hands around my waist and for some reason I instantly think of Brad, the way he does that and how it makes me feel, but I knew I had to shake those thoughts out my head and just go with the flow!

"You look so hot tonight lex" Connor whispered in my ear.
"Of course!" I laughed back at him
"So what's the deal with you and Bradley?" He asks out of no where.
"Look?, me and brad fucked and we kinda have this flirtation ship going on, but I don't want a relationship! I wanna have fun for fuck sake!" I groan.
"I know he doesn't always look like it or act like it but Brad cares about you and no matter how much he acts like this bad boy he won't be able to just fuck you, he'll end up falling head over heels for you" Connor shouts over the music, but I'm too drunk to acknowledge what he's saying.
"Brads cool" was the last thing I said to Connor and before I knew it James and Tristan were dragging us out the club.
"Home time!" I hear Tristan shout.
We decided to walk home and get some fresh air as we were in that sweaty club for hours. As were walking or should I say stumbling I look over to Brad who's strangely really quiet.

"Hey you, are we gonna have a sleepover tonight or what" I said pulling him back abit so the other boys didn't hear.
"I'll wait till the boys have fallen asleep and meet you in your room" he said winking at me biting his lip, not so quiet anymore.
"Oi what are yous two whispering about!" Connor shouted as he noticed me and brad at the back.
"Noting Connor Ball-bag" i said making everyone laugh and Connor scowl me so I ran up to him and jumped on his back making him give me a piggy back the whole way home.

When we got back my mum was asleep and mason was staying at a friends, I showed the boys the spare rooms they could sleep in, James and Connor shared one room and Tristan and Brad in the other, dean shared the other room with Joe, but they were both out visiting their girlfriends.

"Right I'm going to make some water, do what you like, what's mine is yours yeah right I'm going to bed" I slur and wave my hands to the boys rooms as they laugh and start getting ready for bed. I go down stairs and pour a glass of water and head back up stairs. I sit on the edge of my bed and put my phone on charge, flicking through my snapchat story and tonight's events. When suddenly there's a knock at my door.
"Hello?" I ask at the random knock when Brad comes drunkly tip toeing in.
"Hey" he smirks at me standing with his back against my door.
"How drunk are you?" I ask him throwing myself back onto my bed.
"Like a lot" he chuckles to himself, joining me on the bed.
"I haven't been this drunk in a longtime" he said.
"I'm use to it, I feel like I'm better like this" i said back to Brad
"That's stupid how can you say your better when your out of it" he laughs lightly.
"I guess I like being numb, any thing is better then this eternal silence inside of me" I said looking up at my white Celine.
"You miss her?" Brad asks.
"Every second of the day" I said sitting up walking over to a picture of us when we were 5.
"How about we go see her tomorrow?" I hear Brad ask, which confuses me, why would he wanna come with me? And why are we talking usually we would just get straight into the bed and would probably have finished fucking right now.
"Don't you guys have an interview tomorrow?" I ask turning sharply round to face him.
"We can go after, just me and you?" He stands pulling me into a bear hug as I breath the words Okay into his chest.
"Come lets get in bed I'm shattered" he said pulling his dark blue knitted jumper over his head to show his tanned, tonned body with a silver chain hanging down his chest. I take my make up off and put one of brads jumper he had on last night on and get in bed with Brad. I turn my back to him and feel his arms wrap around my body and pull me closer to him.
"Night lex" he whispers sending me straight to sleep in his arms.