Chapter 43: Panic at the bar

Alexis POV:

I arrived at the bar a little later and on my own as I had some work to do with Dean for the photoshoot, as I walked in I saw James and Tristan at the bar.

"Hi guys" I said giving them a peck on the cheek.

"Where's the others?" I ask and they nod over to the corner, my gaze follows their nod and I see Brad sitting next to a really hot blonde girl with his hand on her thigh and Connor with his arm around some Brunette girl. I shake my head as I notice I'm staring for too long.

"Gross" I laugh and so does James.

"I'm popping to the little boys room quick, then we can get the shots in!" James cheered.

"I heard you broke up with Brad" Tristan said, I froze ...then I remembered Tristan always knew about us.

"How do you know"

"He phoned me up really drunk crying one night saying how he's lost the world and he don't know where he is anymore, to be honest he sounded like he gonna do something really stupid, so I got him a cab from his to mine which cost ALOT, but I was really worried about him" Tristan paused. "I'm still pretty worried about him Lex".

"He's fine, look at him, I think I done him a favour cause I've never seen him so happy" I fake a laugh and before Tristan had the chance to say anything James came over with a tray of shots dancing with it.

"Come lets go sit with Brad and Connor" James pointed over to where they were sitting with the two girls. Great. Somehow I'm stuck sitting next to the blonde girl Brad keeps touching and I've never felt more uncomfortable.

"Hiya my names Allie" she turns around smiling at me.

"Alexis" I nod. She moves up closer to me and whispers in my ear.

"How awesome is it that were sitting with The Vamps!" She squeals, suddenly I flashback to when I caught Matty in bed with that red haired girl and it was like a wave of emotion washing over me, I didn't know what to do I just sat there panicking, shit was I having an anxiety attack or was I just dying, I don't know but I need to get out. I stood up my vision blurred and nothing but muffling sounds coming from around me.

"I can't breathe" I manage to choke out.

Everything suddenly went black after that.
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up leaning against a brick wall, the cold air hitting against my bare arms, I adjust my eyes to the yellow street lights and see the boys gathered around me.

"You okay Lex?" Tristan asks.

Before I answer I hear giggling, I turn around and see Brad biting the blonde girls ear and her giggling loudly.

"Can you not right now Brad!" Connor shouted whilst he replied with a middle finger.

"No Connor it's fine" I said getting up and making my way over to Brad and his new friend. They pull away from the kiss and stare at me, the blonde girl starts to laugh and nuzzles into brads neck, I instantly thought of when the red haired girl laughed at me with Matty and all of a sudden I didn't feel weak or Ill... I felt angry and with one swift movement I pulled the girl away from Brad and slapped her round the face, she jumped back as her friend caught her and dragged her off.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Brad shouted at me.

"No what the fuck do you think YOUR doing Brad!" I shout back , the boys stand their awkwardly.

"Why are you acting like such a dickhead for, this isn't you!"

"Ask yourself why I'm like this, you made me into this!" He shouted.

"I couldn't handle it anymore Brad! Okay I'm sorry for breaking your heart but.. it's not like I didn't warn you.. Remember Brad I told you I was a grenade" I said

"Yeah and you didn't even give me the chance to help, you just jumped straight in and left me and ignored me, I spent weeks convincing myself it was my fault" Brad goes on, I feel a slight ache in my heart as everything his telling me is how I've felt my whole life, with Matty leaving me, Abbie dying, My dad not coming back.. I knew exactly how he felt.

"I know Brad, I know" I kneel down to the floor and start to cry, I hear a loud thump and look up to see Brad had walked off in a angry state and punched the wall.

"Wait yous two.. Together? You were dating? And you didn't say anything" James said shaking his head. "What happened to know secrets Brad!" He shouted at Brad.

"I loved her James! I fucking love her and I would have done anything for her, die for her, lie for her!" Brad shouts at James and ends up crying, James pulls Brad into a hug.

"Alexis look at me" Brad kneels down at lifts my head up. "I love you and I want you back and I'm NOT taking no for an answer" he sobs whilst holding my face.

"You won't want me when you find out what I did" i sob out.

"Tell me"

"I slept with Matty twice"

Brad gets up putting both hands behind his head and turns his back to me.

"I'm done" Brad said walking away.

Connor helped me up and started to walk me back, I looked over my shoulder to see Tristan and James following Brad.

"Why do I ruin everyone and everything" I said whilst Connor wrapped his arm around me.