Chapter 46: Official

Alexis POV:

"Come on boys, you go live in 5 minuets , you need to get ready!" Joe panicked running round after the boys who were now playing football In the dressing room.

"Come on guys, better get going" James said beckoning the boys the follow him towards the studio. I see him at the corner of my eye looking In the mirror fussing with his hair, he looks worried.

"You don't have to do this, it's fine" I said wrapping my arms around him from behind looking at him in the mirror.

"No I'm doing this... We're doing this" he said turning round to face me, planting a small kiss on my forehead.

We made our way to the studio hand in hand ready to face the world, the hate, the fans, the judgement, it all.

"You boys ready" one of the producers said to us as we all stood behind the cameras, the boys quickly fixed their hair before taking their seats infront of the camera with the person interviewing them.

"Good luck babe" I said blowing a kiss to Brad as he walked off. I took a seat with Dean and Joe watching the boys, they both put their arms around me for moral support.

"Brad will be fine" Joe said. "And so will you" Dean said.

"Yeah" I take a breath out.

"Hi everyone! I'm here with The one the only The Vamps!" The interviewer cheered.

"Hi!" The boys chimed.

"So we're gonna kick today off with some questions your fans have been sending in"

"Cool our fans do ask some strange stuff so" James added.

"Yeah their are some odd ones" they all laughed.

"So first question, if you were a girl for a day what would you do?"

"Erm, you know I'd just stare at my boobs all day" Connor answers making everyone laugh.

"Next question, who's single and who's taken" my heart stopped at the question, I gripped onto Joe and Deans hands.

"I'm a single Pringle!" Connor answered.

"Single!" Tristan put his hand up.

"Yeah I'm single" James agreed with the other boys.

"Brad how about you? You've been quiet"

"Erm yeah sorry what was the question?" Brad said scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you single?"

Brad looks down at the floor and then back up to me, I smile at him for support and he nods before turning back to the interviewer.

"No, I'm not single" he said winking at me.

Finally.