Chapter 15: Greek Tradgey

Brads POV:
Today's been sound, we arrived at lexis mums house and it's huge! If I were her I'd never leave, I wonder why she did.

"Brad come with me, I need your help making all the troops a cuppa tea" Mrs Taylor said to me squeezing my arm, she's such a flirt guess I know where Lexis gets it from.

"You have a beautiful home, Mrs Taylor, I honestly don't know why Lexis would want to leave" I said.
"Thank you, lexis has been through a lot in her young life, I tried my best to disguise all the broken pieces of her life with materialistic things, which was one of my biggest mistakes, because that's what drove her away". She said not making eye contact with me at all.
"She likes you Brad, she trusts you, I can tell, she looks at you like your the only one in the room but at the same time it's like she's trying to hide it" she smiles at the mug she's holding.
"Look after my angel please" she said making eye contact with me at last.
"Of course I will"
"Matty said the exact same thing to me and look now" she starts to well up so I give her a cuddle letting her know I'll look after lexis.

When we come back into the living room everyone is discussing what we should do tonight, James suggest nandos and a movie night but Alexis suggest she wants to go out.

"Where even is there to go round here?" Tristan asks.
"Deeper into town is where all the pub and clubs are" Alexis said
"Fine but we need to make sure we don't stay out too late!" James said and we all agree and start getting ready.

Alexis POV:
I cannot wait to go out tonight, feels like forever since I've been out! These boys don't know what their in for!

I jump in the shower and wash my hair and body, when I hear someone's voice over my music.

Alexis! Have you never heard of locking the door?" Brad said coming into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.
"This is my bathroom in my house that I grew up in Bradley, I'll do what I like" I said laughing at him.
"I've never met someone so confident as you" Brad said flicking through his phone.
"Well we have had sex Brad, you've seen, touched, felt, kissed everything- there's no where left for me to hide" I said getting out of the shower and wrapping the towel round me.
He stands up pulling me closer to him, I watch as his bites down on his lower lip.
"Get in the shower Simpson you smell" I said before leaving the bathroom and leaving Brad with a unimpressed face. I love teasing that boy.

I go into my room and start looking through my suitcase, when I realise all my old clothes are still here, so I walk over to my wardrobe and flick through my old clothes, each piece of clothing holding a memory or two.

I pick out Abbie's dress that I borrowed before she.. Yeah, it's a black velvet short, tight dress with long sleeves and off the shoulders, I paired with a pair of lace up leather heels, I curled my hair into lots of long ringlets and finished my make up by applying the last touches of my dark purple lipstick. I put my phone on charge and put my music on shuffle, when The wombats, Greek Tragedy came on and I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"OMG I love this song turn it up!" Connor said bursting in. I laughed at his excitement and we took some cute and funny selfies. When we heard James calling us telling us to hurry up.
As we walked downstairs, I couldn't help but catch brads eye as he walked from the kitchen, he looked shocked.

"You all look so cute! Know who's ready for a mad one!" I say jumping up and down, head banging with the Connor.
"Lexis remember you and boys have work obligations in the morning, so NO mad ones!" My mum said to me as if I'm a child.
We all took pictures together and ugly selfies, when my James took a photo of me and brad spudding each other and trying to act cool, then suddenly my phone vibrated..

@TheVampsJames : when Brad and Alexis think their cool.. 👀
@alexis_taylor : James bbs 'you think your cooler then me' 😂

I giggle at mine and James Twitter chat, when I suddenly feel my phone blow up with notifications from the vamps fans, saying how pretty I was, cute.

"Okay. Are we ready to go?" I said opening the door.
"See you later mum" I shouted as the other boys did and we piled into a cab and made our way into town. Tonight was going to be so good!