Chapter 21: date ?

Alexis POV:
ANOTHER early morning great. I start getting ready as I send Brad back off to his room in case people noticed he stayed mine last night. I pick out a pair of light denim mom jeans with my black Matt DMs and brads white arctic monkeys t shirt tucked in, I shoved my hair up in a messy bun and chucked on my green parka jacket with a big brown fur hood, I loved this jacket it was so warm.

I walked down stairs and saw Tristan and Connor playing X box with my little brother in the living room and James eating a fruit salad in the kitchen. No sign of Brad though, I was nervous about seeing him after last night it was .. Different, it was meaningful sex with him and I could tell he felt the same.

"I thought we had to be at Te studio early?" I asked James
"Yeah but there's too many fans outside and we can't go yet until it dies down other wise it'll get too rowdy outside". He said finishing his fruit salad.
I walk back upstairs and put my phone on charge whilst having a cigarette on the balcony, when suddenly I feel a pair of big, warm hands snake around me face and cover my eyes blocking my vision. I panic at first but then I feel the wristbands and smell the aftershave and know exactly who this person is.

"Brad I know it's you" I said in a plain voice trying to sound unamused.
"Hey" I turned around to see him grinning from ear to ear, His smile was so infectious I couldn't help but smile when he did.
"Hi" I said smiling back at him.
"Did you hear about the er fans? Erm.. making us late and stuff" I stuttered out as I noticed he was staring right into my eyes slowly pushing me up against the wall near to me.
"Yeah I heard" he said before smirking and kissing me, his mouth was minty and fresh and his lips were soft and heavenly.
"What was that for?" I ask.
"Good morning kiss?" He laughs and releases me.
"Maybe we should go downstairs" I said linking my fingers in with his.
"Oh is that what your into ha?" He laughs and picks me up and lays me on the bed, kissing and tickling down my torso and around my legs.
"Brad! BRAD! Stop! I didn't mean that you idiot!" He laughs trying push him away even though his lips on my legs made me want to whimper.
He gets up and lifts me up off the bed , giving me a peck on the forehead.
"Come I'm hungry" he said putting his arm around my shoulder as we walk out my room and downstairs.

"Get a room!" Tristan shouts as he sees us coming down the stairs.
I quickly unravel myself from brads arm and we go on as if we didn't hear what Tristan said. I walk into the kitchen where James is talking to my mum and Brad goes in the living room.

"Mum you okay?" I ask as I notice she looks like she's been crying.
"Just mummy being silly love" she said as James wraps an arm around her.
"Mum?" I say again waiting for her to tell me.
"Just looking in the living room and seeing mason playing with the boys, your dads missed out on all of this! Being able to play video games with him and be a father figure to him and he'll never be able to repay him that" my mother said.
"That's not dads thought! Dads following his dreams, you as his wife should be supportive of that seeing as your the one who tried to stop him following his dreams by getting knocked up with me! We stopped dad once and were not doing it again, his happy making other children around the world happy! Why can't you see how beautiful that is, I'm proud of my dad even if I don't get too see him I'll always be proud of him." I said getting angry with my mum being selfish.
"Calm down Alexis" James said.
"Can we just go to the studio" I said rolling my eyes and walking out the room. I grabbed my phone along with my bag and headed out the door and into the cabs with everyone.

We get to the studio and again it's pretty much the same as last time same set, same director, same sexy costume.
We're all standing backstage talking when all of a sudden my phone buzzes.

Text message from Brad Simpson:
Holy fuck you look so hot right now. 😍
Text message to Brad Simpson:
😂🙈- why didn't you just say that instead of texting it I'm standing right in front of you??
Text message from Brad Simpson:
Cause where not alone👀
Text message to Brad Simpson:
Oh I see🙄
Text message from Brad Simpson:
No it's not like that lex, the boys, they wouldn't understand.. They wouldn't understand us, plus I like when it's just us. I need to talk to you later. not text. Talk. So I'll meet you in your dressing room after the set.

Talk what would Brad want to actually talk to me about, maybe about last night... I knew it felt different for me this time as well, or maybe his going to tell me that his found someone else.

We had just finished our first official clip for the video of course there was still more to be done. I'm sitting in my dressing room getting changed when Brad wacks the door open nearly knocking me over.

"Woah! Watch it!" I said standing in my underwear.
"Sure" he smirked at me and looked at me up and down. I roll my eyes at him and continue to get dressed.
"Alexis Taylor... What are you doing tonight?" He started off strong but then started to get nervous, which made me giggle.
"Probably rehearsing with you losers" I said laughing.
"Well what if I had a better idea?" He said smirking again.
"Lay it on me" I said standing in front of him with my hands on my hips.
"What if instead of rehearsing, we go on a date?" He said like a child asking out his crush in the middle of a playground.
"A date?" I pause.
"I haven't been on a date since I was 13" I giggle at him but he doesn't find it amusing as his still waiting for my answer.
"You want to go on a date with me" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah" he said biting his lip.
"Sure, I'd love too" I said making him smile which made me smile.
"Cool" he said trying to act cool and not bothered. He wrapped me under his arm and kissed the top of my head.
"Okay hurry up and get changed so we can get out of here I'm starving marvin.

A/N : Whats everyone's favourite song from the boys new album wake up?

I love Worry and I found a girl cannot wait to hear them live next year👯 What dates is everyone going to see the boys on tour as well? 💗

Keep voting🌟