Chapter 10: friends.

Brads POV:
After Alexis ran out on me I knew I had to go after her even though what she was saying was stupid and hurt me a lot, I wasn't the type of guy who'd leave a girl upset, especially a sensitive soul like Alexis. I ran around the hotel looking for her everywhere I tried everyone's room.

"Con mate have you seen Lex, I was with her in her room but we had an argument and she just ran out! No ones seen her, I'm really worried" I confess.
"Brad mate, she came to my room, she was really upset like in a proper mess she didn't know what she was doing.. mate she tried to kiss me, I didn't kiss her back I swear I wouldn't do that to you.. She was just so upset like uncontrollably" Connor said rubbing the back of his neck, what the hell is going on. I knew I had to find her quick.
"Connor. Quick focus where did she go?"
"I don't know, I didn't see she just ran off, I'm sorry man"
"I think I might know where she is" I said and quickly ran off.

Alexis POV:
I laid back down after skating about and dancing around with the skater people I befriended while sitting here, they gave me some vodka and listened to my sad life story. I look up at the sky, it's blurry from the crappy street light? Or the poison I've intoxicated in myself, it doesn't matter I can slightly see someone standing over me but I can't hear anything it's like the whole worlds gone numb as they get closer I see her thick long black hair, it's Abbie! I must be tripping out!

"Abb? Is that you"
"Lex what are you doing" she laughs
"This is your fault! Why'd you have to leave me! Why!" I scream and sit up as she slowly puts her blurry hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry lex, I miss you everyday, I see you walking about thinking your fine and it pains me to see you pretending through life" she says softly almost like an angel.
"Why'd you leave me! I needed you, i need you now! I'm lost, I'm so lonely without you Abbie! Please come back! PLEASE PLEASE .. Just come back to me!" I scream and hit her, I smash my face in her chest but then the world starts moving again and I don't hear her voice or see her long thick black hair, I see Brad holding my head closely to his chest and I hear him telling me everything will be okay and that he was here for me.

"Brad?" I question, he lifts me up bridal style and carrys me back to his hotel room. He places me on his bed without saying a word and puts the blanket over me.
"Brad, you don't have to do this" I say whilst getting out of his bed.
"Alexis Taylor sit down now" he says with slight anger.
"You drive me crazy! You think you know what's best for you but you don't! You have no clue! You don't think you deserve this love but you do!" He said while holding my hand up to his face and resting his head on it in frustration. I slowly sit next to him.
"Brad you don't wanna be with me, I'm no good for you" I say while letting go of his grasp around my hand.
"Listen Brad I care about your feelings and I love how much you care about mine, no ones cared as much as you since Abbie, but right now I don't think jumping into a relationship after everything is the right thing, right now in time just need you to be my friend." I finish.
"Friends? But Alexis we slept together is that not gonna be a little awkward?" Brad said quietly.
"Oh please, don't flatter yourself Simpson!" I said playfully hitting his arm.
"So, friends?" Brad laughs putting out his fist waiting for me to spud it.
"Friends" i said spudding him back.
"I better get going, speak to Connor about everything" he laughs, I nod.
"Well I'll see you later" he stands up reaching out his arms waiting for me to hug him.
"See you later Bradley" I stand up and hug him back, as I bury myself into his shoulder smelling his sweet aftershave and feeling his curls tickle the side of my face I realise, this may be harder then I thought.

"Nothing I can't handle" I whispered to myself as Brad left my room.