Chapter 24: secrets

Brads POV:

"So where were you and Alexis then honestly" Tristan asks me as were sitting in the studio making some tunes.
"We were here man! Why does everyone find that so hard to believe" I laughed like a guilty man, I hated lying to the boys but what else can I do.
"Oh come on, do you think I'm an idiot" he said leaning back on his chair.
"Yes" I said laughing and going back to the song were working on.
"You know Jason?" Tristan asked getting up walking over to the black leather sofa that's in the corner of the room.
"Yes Jason the one that works on the desk out front" I laugh.
"Yeah I spoke to him earlier to see what track number you and lex worked on last night.." He stopped.
I stopped doing what I was doing and froze, he knows.
"He said you wasn't here last night, he said you couldn't have been cause he was here all night and he said no one from the vamps team turned up" he looked pleased with himself .
"So now are we gonna tell me the truth" he said folding his arms.
"Look, me and lex we get on alright so yeah I asked out on a date and the car broke down so we had slept in the car" the words stumbled out of my moth faster then a race car.
"What you mean you get on?" He asked.
"We've hooked up and I don't know what we are right now but whatever it is we wanna keep it between us" I said giving him a serious look.
"does that mean I've lost my wingman" Tristan said sounding disheartened.
"So does that mean you haven't been starting the 1st track for the next album?!" Tristan moans.
"No I've started it" I said picking up the guitar waiting to show him what I've got.
"Right what's it called"
"Wake up"