d o s

Lacey♡

My phone's alarm started ringing. I groaned, reaching for my phone to stop it.

Letting out a sigh, I went to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine.

++

After taking a hot shower, I put on a pair of black jeans and a sweater. I was literally starving so I went to the living room and was about to enter the kitchen but Ethan stopped me.

"Someone called you while you were sleeping," Ethan said, taking a sip from his juice.

"Who?" I asked,lifting up my eyebrow.

"Jack Gilinsky," He winked.

I rolled my eyes at him. Why can't my brother understand that I have a boyfriend? I went to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and putting cereal in it. I put some milk and started eating quietly.

After eating my cereal, I got a call from an unknown number.

I answered it, "Hello?"

"Um, hey Lace," from the voice, I could tell that it was Jack.

"Oh, hey Jack."

"I, um, I was wondering if you can come to my place? The guys are here and, you know, they want to see you." I could sense the nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, sure," I said,"that would be fun." 

He gave me his address and hung up.

"Are you going out with Jack?" Ethan asked as soon as I hung up. Ethan had a very noticeable smirk on his face.

"Mind your own business," I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled,"Are you-"

I cut him off, "Can you please stop talking for like 2 seconds?" I asked, groaning.

Why are brothers so damn annoying, sometimes?

But, again, I regret talking to him this way. Since mom is not here to drive me to Jack's place, that means that he'll have to do it instead.

"Hey Ethan," I said, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Do you know that I'm really blessed to have someone like you in my life? Like, really, I'll never find someone like you," I added.

"What do you want, Lacey?"

"Telling you that I love you doesn't mean that I want something," I slightly laughed,nudging his shoulders.

"You can't just tell me 'I'm blessed to have someone like you' out of nowhere," He shrugged, "just tell me what do you want."

"Okay," I said, "Uhm, I want you to drive me to Jack's place."

"I'm only going to do this because I love you," He said,"But you've got to wait until 6."

I smiled, giving him a kiss on his cheek, "You're the best, thank you."

---

Ethan drove me to Jack's place and told me to call him if I feel like I want to leave.

I knocked at the door nervously.

Shirtless Jack opened the door, smiling widely at me. I couldn't help but stare at him.

After I'd been staring at his perfect body for around 5 minutes he said,"You're staring."

I bite my lips in embarrassment,"Uh-sorry."

"Um, sorry, come in," He smiled, stepping aside,"the boys are outside in the swimming pool."

"You have a swimming pool?" I questioned,raising my eyebrow.

He nodded,"You can have my sister's swimsuit."

"Um, I don't know," I said, "I don't know if I can wear a -". I was going to tell him that I usually don't wear it a lot in front of guys but he cut me off saying, "You'll look good, don't worry."

I stayed for five minutes saying nothing and obviously Jack noticed my silence so he shook his head, "You don't have to wear it though," He smiled,"Are we going to join the others?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, let's go."

We went outside and I saw Hayes, Shawn, Jack J, Nash, and Sammy swimming in the pool.

Jack G joined them and I just sat watching them.

I put my headphones, playing Yesterday by David Guetta and Bebe Rexha. (This is one of my favorite songs, you guys should totally listen to it)

I felt someone grabbing me, I opened my eyes realizing that Sammy is holding me.

"What the fuck are you doing? Put me-" I was cut off by him throwing me in the pool.

"I hate you," I yelled, going out of the swimming pool, "If you ever do this again, I swear I'm going to break your nose."

--

edited by mendessauce