t r e s

Lacey♡

We're currently sitting outside,playing truth and dare.

"Truth or dare, Johnson?" Matthew questioned, with a smirk on his face.

"Dare," Johnson replied confidently.

"I dare you to put on lipstick and wear it all night," Matthew said, laughing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Johnson asked, rolling his eyes.

"I'll get your sister's lipstick," Matthew said to Gilinsky.

"You guys are fucking stupid," Johnson muttered. I feel bad for him. I mean, who wouldn't? This is totally an embarrassing thing for a boy to do.

Matthew came back with a red lipstick in his hands. He gave the lipstick to Johnson. Johnson took it, groaning.

"Let me put it for you," I said, taking the lipstick from him.

I put it for him and honestly, he looks pretty good.

"Okay," Sammy said,"Truth or dare, Lacey?"

"Truth," I replied.

"Ask a stranger for their number," He smirked. "Hayes will go with you."

What the hell? First of all, I asked for a truth. And, secondly, why would I ask a stranger for their number?

I took a deep breath, getting up, Hayes doing the same and following me.

I noticed a guy who was walking on the sidewalk with another guy.

I stopped him, not knowing what to say.

"Um, c-can I have your num-number?" I asked, biting my lips.

"Excuse me? He's my boyfriend ," The guy that was next to him exclaimed.

I'm going to slap Sammy for doing this to me.

"No, I'm not asking for his number to-I'm sorry this was a dare," I said, leaving them.

I went back to Jack's house,"I fucking hate you," I yelled, "I mean it."

"Did you get his number?" He chuckled.

"No, she asked a gay guy for his number and it was so embarrassing," Hayes answered. "You just can't let her do something like this."

God bless you, Hayes.

I glanced at the time on my phone screen, seeing that it's getting quite late.

I put my phone in my pocket,"Well, I should go guys, see you all soon."

"Why don't you stay? We're all staying until tomorrow," Shawn said.

"Um, I don't know," I said, "I don't want to be annoying or anything."

"No,i t's okay, we want you to stay," Gilinsky said, smiling at me.

"Let me ask my mom."

I unlocked my phone, going through my contacts searching for my mom's.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

She picked up after a minute, "Yes, Lace?"

"Can I stay overnight at my friend's house?" I asked.

"Do I know her?"

"He's a boy," I said, "And no, you don't."

She didn't say anything for a while so I said,"So,what do you think?"

"Okay," She answered. "I have to go now, Lacey. I have a lot of things to do. I love you. Bye." She said briefly and hung up.

"What did she say?" Johnson asked.

"She agreed," I replied.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Shawn asked.

I raised my eyebrows,"How are you guys not tired?"

"We always stay up this late," Sammy said.

I sighed, "I'm going to sleep."

"I'll show you your room," Jack said, getting up.

He entered the house and I followed him.

He entered a room and it was more of a girly room so I obviously assumed that it belongs to one of his sisters.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He smiled back, leaving me alone.

I threw myself on the bed. I'm so tired. Today was great. I got to know more about the guys and they're all so funny. I closed my eyes and instantly, I drifted into a good night's sleep.

--

edited by mendessauce