s i e t e✿

Lacey♡

As soon as Ethan opened the door,I hugged him. I feel like I haven't seen him for ages when it's been only two days.

"Trevor is here,by the way," Ethan whispered.

I let go,walking up to Trevor and hugging him. Nothing has changed about him except for his new hair color. Honestly,blonde looks better on him than his natural hair color.

I let go of Trevor and both of us sat on the couch.

"Lace,if that's okay with you,can I invite Jack and his friends to come over?" Ethan asked as he took a seat next to me.

"But without his girlfriend," I mumbled. She's annoying to be honest.

"What?" Ethan gave me a questioning look.

"Nevermind," I shrugged.

It was rude of me to hate Jack's girlfriend when I haven't talked to her yet but it's just the way I feel about her. I'm not jealous of the way she looks,them being together is what makes me jealous. She's gorgeous,but I don't care. Hopefully Jack will not bring her with him.

"Who's Jack?" Trevor asked,getting me out of my thoughts.

"Jack Gilinsky," I answered.

"You guys met?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah,we're like bestfriends."

"I'm going to call Jack and invite him over then order pizza for them," Ethan said as he got up,walking away from us and going to his room.

"So,are you dating someone?" Trevor asked.

I nodded,"His name is Noah."

"Oh." I noticed his facial expressions changing,but I didn't want to ask him what's wrong since I already know the answer.

"When am I going to meet your friends?" I asked,lightly smiling.

"You mean Connor,Ricky,Sam,Jc and Kian?"

"Yeah."

"Well,not all of them are here," he said,"Kian,Connor and Jc are here and they'll leave after two weeks. I'll tell you whenever they come to my house."

"Okay,thank you," I smiled.

The door bell rang several times,making me jump from my place. For a second I thought it was the police or something. I opened the door seeing Jack with his girlfriend,Sam and Johnson with a smile on their faces.

I stared at Jack for a while and then stepped away from the doorway for them to come in. I'm not going to make Jack and his girlfriend ruin my day.

As soon as Ethan came out of his room,the door bell rang again.

"I'll open it," Ethan said,stopping me from getting up.

My life's here. Pizza. I can smell it from here already.

Ehan walked in the house again,with pizzas in his hands. "Guess who told me what kind of pizza do you like?" Ethan said as he gave Jack his pizza.

"Who?"

"Lace," he said,smirking.

Fucking liar.
-
As soon as we finished eating,Sam,Ethan,Jack and Jack was having their own conversation. I started to get bored so I excused myself and went to my room. My room is still the same. Everything is in it's place. We used to live in this house until my dad died and we moved out to Canada. I grabbed my guitar from the floor,playing "stitches" by Shawn Mendes and singing along with it.

And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches.

Bailey interrupted me,without knocking.

"Your voice sucks," she said,smiling.

I looked up,staring at her for a while then laughed at how aggressive she is.

"First off,I never even asked for your opinion," I said, "and,have you EVER heard about knocking?"

"I can say my opinion whenever I want babe,you don't have to ask for it," she said,laughing.

"well,you can state your opinion somewhere else," I crossed my arms.

She gave me a dirty look and walked away. I was surprised by her attitude. I thought she was nice and friendly from the way she looks but,looks can be deceiving sometimes.

I took out my phone from my pocket,taking a seflie and posting it on Instagram with the caption 'the greatest pleasure is doing what people say you can't do.'

I got two new notifications; Jack Gilinsky and Bailey Adams commented on your photo.

What is she doing in my account?

@JackGilinsky: damn *heart-eye emoji*

@ItsBailey: you're ugly

Some people replied to Bailey's rude comment and I decided to reply,too.

@LaceySimpson : @ItsBailey thank you.

My phone buzzed again,A new twitter DM from Bailey.

@BaileyAdams : stop flirting with jack because he doesn't like you

@LaceySimpson: I never flirted with him. Now,can you stop saying your bitchy remarks about me because i literally don't care and you're wasting your time by being offensive. Thanks.

She needs to stop being aggressive and change her personality.

I clicked the 'send' button and put my phone down,making my way back to the living room. I looked over to where Bailey is sitting,with a smirk on my face.

"baby,we have to go." She said,attaching her lips to Jack's. They both got up,holding hands.

Jack glanced at me and then back at Bailey.

"Bye,trashcan," she muttered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Excuse me? no one's a trashcan here and if there is,it must be you," Trevor said with a serious face.

"Why are you talking to her like that?" Jack asked,raising his eyebrow.

"Because she's being rude to Lacey!" Trevor yelled.

Jack shrugged,taking Bailey's hand and walked away,slamming the door.

obviously,something is wrong with him.