d i e c i s i e t e✿

lacey's pov✿

my brother and mom are officially getting married today. I honestly don't know whether i should feel sad or happy. Jack texted me saying that he's not sure if he wants to wear a suit but I kind of forced him to wear one. undoubtedly he'll look so beautiful in it. like,imagine jack gilinsky in a suit. that will be the most beautiful thing you'll ever see in your whole life. I finished doing my makeup,my hair and everything else. I wore a little more makeup than i usually do because  i wanted to make sure i look good today.

jack came in the room,hugging my back. "you don't know how beautiful you are. do you?" 

i cheekily smiled,turning to face him,"you don't look bad yourself,gilinsky." 

he leaned in,kissing me passionately. 

"lace," my mom literally yelled,making me jump. I hid my face with both of my hands. my life couldn't get any more embarrassing.

i went to my mom's room,"what's wrong,mom?"

"i-i'm so nervous and I don't w-want to g-get married yet. i'm not ready," she stuttered.

"calm down,mom," I chuckled,sitting beside her. she honestly looks so good in her wedding dress.

she put her face between her hands,taking a deep breath,"i don't know what to do."

i patted her consolingly on her shoulders,"mom,everything is going to be perfect. you're makeup is on point and you look extremely hot in that dress."

"i don't want to leave you alone here," she whimpered.

"i didn't complain,mom. did i?" 

"i'm going on a honeymoon for almost 2 weeks and i honestly don't think you're going to get used to it. you can't even cook for yourself."

I laughed,"don't worry. i'll leave you now to get ready. i love you," I got up and pecked her cheeks. 

+

I watched as Ethan's wife walked towards the isle,holding her father's hand with my mom following her. they both looked so beautiful. 

"this is going to be us someday," jack whispered making me blush. 

maybe.

+