d i e c i s é i s✿

lacey's pov✿

Your eyes taught me a lesson; 

that my dreams never die,

 and it can come true despite my bad luck.

"jack,we've been driving for almost an hour and we still haven't arrived," I huffed. I was getting bored already. 

"babe,just wait five more minutes," he said,focusing on the road.

"fine," I sighed.

"we're here," he exclaimed. the place was worth waiting for to be honest. it was amazingly beautiful from outside. I've been here in California for almost two months and i never heard about this place. he took my hands in his and walked. A cute-not cuter than Jack-was waiting for us.

as we stepped in the restaurant,I was truly amazed. I didn't expect it to be that beautiful. but what caught my attention is that nobody is here. I turned to face Jack,"why isn't someone here?" 

he put his hands around my waist,"today is just for me and you."

I gave him a peck on his cheeks,"you didn't have to do this."

"anything for my girl." 

++

after having our dinner,Jack started asking me some random questions which-of course-didn't bother me. 

"tell me more about yourself?" Jack said,sounding more of a question.

"lacey barker,17 years old,I was born and raised in canada,My father died two years ago,not for a certain reason. my birthday is in two weeks,7th of july. um-nothing else,i guess?" I slightly laughed.

Jack was about to talk but I cut him off,"you don't have to tell me about yourself. I already know everything about you." 

he chuckled,glancing down at his watch. 

"it's 11," he said. 

"I don't want to leave."

"but you should."

"let's go for a walk?" 

"what about your mother?" 

I groaned,"fine. let's go."

the minute after we came out of the restaurant,a girl that looks around 15 years old came up to us,asking for a picture with both of us.

"what's your name?" I asked,after taking a picture with her.

"Sarah," she answered,smiling. 

I remember following her on twitter a few months ago. people called her 'stalker sarah'. she even took a picture with my love of my life,justin bieber. 

soon, a crowd of paparazzi's was around Jack and I and flashes started popping up from everywhere. I hid my face with my purse as the paparazzi's staring asking questions. 

I continued taking selfies with everyone who asked for a picture,not bothering to answer any of the paparazzi's questions. 

I made my way to the car,literally out of breathe. I glanced at my hands,seeing a lot of scratches on it. 

++

we pulled up to my house and for the millionth time today,Jack apologized for what happened lately. I reassured him that I'm okay and that it's not his fault. 

mom was nowhere to be found in the house which scared me a little. I tried to dial her number a couple of times but she didn't pick up. I found a note written on the refrigerator.

'you are probably worried about me right now but I went out with Amanda to buy my wedding's dress. i love you xo '

should I wait for her to come back or sleep? I asked myself. I surely want to see the dress on her but I was extremely tired.

I went to my room,locking the door behind me. I threw myself on the bed,smiling to myself. today was great. No one knows how Jack made my life so much better. not even him. It's been only a few months since we knew each other but I'm truly blessed to have someone like him.