d o c e;day 1✿

lacey's pov✿

"Last night, I had a dream that you visited me... I wished I didn't wake up." 

We finally arrived and the place was amazingly beautiful. everyone started getting everything ready and I helped them.

-

After setting everything up,the five of us was sitting in a circle around the fire. I wasn't cold anymore so I gave Jack his jacket back. Sammy excused himself to sleep and I did too. 

Exhaustion was taking over my body,giving me no chance to do anything but sleep.

✿✿✿✿✿

I woke the next morning,my body full of enthusiasm and energy. I looked down at my watch and surprisingly,it was 9 a.m. Wow,I've been sleeping for 11 hours? 

I yawned,wiping off my eyes and got up,heading to the beautiful view outside. I made my way to the car to get my mouth's fresh breath spray.

"Good morning lace,"someone behind me said,causing me to jump from my place.

I turned around and faced that person,Jack Gilinsky. I was ready to slap him over his face for doing this. 

"Oh my god Jack,don't you ever do this to me again!" I semi-yelled at him.

He started laughing at my reaction and believe it or not he kept on laughing for about five minutes.

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes playfully at him. I didn't know that my reaction was that funny. 

"Okay,stop," I had a serious look on my face.

"Sorry,babe," he said,kissing my cheeks. 

I shrugged,spraying my fresh breath spray,breathing out and put it back inside the bag,facing Jack again. He was checking my body and staring at it intently. Okay?

"Jack are you cra-" I was cut off by Jack pushing me back to the car before leaning into my neck,kissing it slowly. I tried to push him off but he was holding me tightly with his hands. 

I should stop him or my neck is going to be full of hickeys soon. He slowly moved from my neck to my lips. 

A few minutes later after me and him were kissing for what seems like an hour,we decided to go for a short walk and Jack protectively held my hand during the whole walk. 

I chuckled,"It's not like I'm going to get lost Jack."

"I just want to hold your hands,I don't mind if you don't want me touch you."

I smiled,"No,it's actually cute." 

He pulled me closer to him,putting his hands around my waist and pecked my cheeks. Me and him are now like,best friends,I guess? Maybe we're more than just friends but nothing is official between us. I wouldn't mind dating him though. 

--