o n c e✿

Lacey's POV✿

"At that moment I felt that I wanted to hide you between me and my shirt, I wanted to hug you until I feel you on my bones and my veins. I don't only want you, I need you!"  

I didn't realize that I was sleeping until Jack woke me up,telling me that he's going to put gas in the car.

"Do you want me to get you anything from the supermarket?" I quietly asked Jack. To be honest,I wanted to get out of the car more than I wanted to go to the supermarket. I wasn't even hungry.

"You don't have to go,though. I'm going anyways so I can get you anything you want," he said.

just like what I said,I wasn't hungry at all so I didn't ask for anything. I turned on the radio and my favorite song by Lana del rey "Born to die" started playing. I screamed and clapped my hands in excitedly.  It's one the best songs so far. I've been saving money for three months now to just see her and no one knows about it. Not even Ethan.

Jack came back with a smile on his face,"You've got a voice of an angel,honestly."

I blushed at his words,"Thank you."

"Seriously,why don't you make covers on youtube or something?"

"I never knew that my voice is good until you told me." 

He chuckled,"Ethan doesn't know about it?"

I shook my head,"I don't sing in front of my family."

"I must be lucky,then." he said as he started driving again. 

I couldn't help but smile. I like it when we both aren't rude to each other. 

--

A few hours later,it started to get really cold and I were literally freezing. I put my arms around my body,hoping that it would make a change.

Jack soon noticed and handed me his jacket. I shook my head,"I can't take it Jack. You're going to get sick. I have my own Jacket but the bag isn't with me,it's with the guys." I protested,shaking his hands away. 

"Take it or I'll probably do something else," he smirked. 

"What are you going to do?" I raised my eyebrow. He stopped the car and pulled me closer to him,gazing at me intently. 

"Do this," he whispered,cupping my cheeks and leaning in,kissing me passionately. He put his thumb on my cheeks,deepening the kiss. 

We pulled away when the boys started beeping the car. I looked away,my cheeks was heating up already. I couldn't hide the idiotic smile that's on my face.

I'm definitely in love with him.

------