d i e z✿

Lacey's POV 

Noah hasn't stopped calling me since yesterday but I haven't answered any of them. It's completely obvious that he's a cheater. honestly,i never saw that coming from him because he's been always showing me the 'romantic-cute' side of him but I never saw the douchebag side. the funny thing is;Noah cheated on me the day after Bailey cheated on Jack. I'm not going to let Noah ruin my day anyways. Ethan is going to drive me off to our house so I can pack my bags and some of the things that I'm going to need.  I put on a high waisted shorts and a black crop top. For the makeup,I just put on an eyeliner and a mascara. I went to Ethan's room to tell him that I'm ready to leave. Just as I entered,a huge smile was on his face. 

"Oh my god-you're looking hot today," he said as he got up from his bed,putting his phone back in his pocket. 

I looked away so that he can't see my face,"thank you," I slightly smiled.

"you're going to make Jack regret that he isn't dating such a beautiful girl like you," he smirked.

"Ethan,stop," I laughed,"Can we leave?" 

He slowly nodded,leaving the room and I followed. 

--

We drove off to our house and Ethan pulled into the driveway. 

"I'm going to wait for you here," Ethan said,not making eye contact with me. 

"Why? mom wants to see you,Ethan."

"And I don't want to." 

"Ethan,please," I pleaded.

"You have five seconds to get out or I'll leave."

"Fine," I groaned,getting out of the car and slammed the door.

I rang the door bell and waited for mom to open. 

She greeted with me a "where were you these past two days?" as expected.

I breathed,"I was with Ethan." 

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls? I was worried about you!" she yelled. I'm not ready to fight with her today.

"It's not like you care about me or anything."

"I always care about you and Ethan." 

"Oh really? then why did you let him go and leave us?" 

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMORE! I STILL LOVE HIM," she yelled,"so much."

"Okay,I don't have time for this,mom. I have to go." I was ready to go to my room but she grabbed my hands. 

"Wait," she said,wiping off her tears. "I want to let you know that I'm getting married on the same day as Ethan."

I literally froze. What the hell? 

"are you-what about dad?" 

"I still love him," She answered,"But I just can't live alone. You also can't live without a father."

"But I never complained about not having a father!" I tried my best not to yell at her but she's getting on my nerves.

"Look,you don't love me anymore. Ethan hates me,too."

"First off,I never said I hate you," I sat next to her,"and Ethan doesn't hate you,I promise."

"Mom,I love you so much," I continued,"I really do. And if you really want to get married then go ahead. I'm fine with it. I can also meet him if you want me to." 

"Really?" her face quickly changes from a sad one to a happy one. "Oh my god. Thank you so much."

I smiled,"I'm going on a trip with Ethan and some of our friends and I'm coming back the day before Ethan's wedding so,I still have a chance to meet him."

She was about to say something but she was cut off by my phone. 

Ethan's calling. I must be really late. 

"Mom,I should go right now,we'll talk later. I love you," I gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks and went to my room.

I packed some of my clothes and also got a laundry bag with me.  

"I never knew that packing your bags takes too much time," he said,chuckling. 

"I was talking to mom."

"And?"

"She-uh, nothing we're just talking," I said,looking down at my hands. I didn't tell him that she wants to get married because I don't want him to get angry. Today is going to be a good day and I'll make sure no one ruins it for him or me either. He's going to know sooner or later about it but I choose to tell him later.

--

As soon as we went back to Ethan's place,I saw two cars pulling into the driveway. Ethan got out of the car but I didn't. Johnson and Gilinsky got out of theirs too while Sammy and Trevor was already waiting for us outside. 

I opened the car's window so that I can hear what they're saying.

"Okay,so," Johnson started,"Ethan,Trevor,Sammy and I are going to be in one car." So that means that I'm going to be with Jack? No way. 

I got out of the car,ignoring Jack's existence"Trevor and I are going to be in one car and you guys are going to be together," I said,"are you okay with that,Trevor?" 

Sammy nudged his shoulders and he promptly said,"I don't know." 

I rolled my eyes at him and huffed. Everybody was already getting in the car so did I. Jack offered to hold my luggage but I insisted on holding it on my own. I know I'm being extremely rude to him but sometimes I'm just a heartless bitch who doesn't care about anyone.

"I get that you don't want to be with me and I don't want either but you can just ignore me throughout the trip and that will make your day a lot better. Thanks," he said, as he started to drive,not bothering to look at me.

I shrugged,looking through the window. 

I guess I'll do what he said. Ignore him.

-----