n u e v e

✨ Lacey's POV ✨

I woke up at 8 in the morning,realizing that I slept after what happened yesterday. I went to Ethan's room and didn't find him in his room. Where did he go? I questioned myself,closing his room's door. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone,calling him. 

He didn't pick up after calling him around 7 times. He's scaring me. 

I sighed,going through my clothes,picking a pair of grey swear pants and a t-shirt. Sweat pants are life. 

--

After taking a hot shower,I heard Ethan's voice talking to god knows who on the phone. 

I continued putting on my clothes,hearing Ethan's voice as it was loud enough for me to hear. 

As soon as I went back to living room after putting on my clothes,Ethan hung up with the person who was talking to him. 

"Where were you this morning?" I asked him as I'm going to the kitchen. 

"I was buying some stuff for the camping-trip," he answered. 

"Who's going?"

"Me,Sam,Jack,Trevor,Noah and you."

"What about Bailey?" I asked,taking a sip from my coffee. 

"Jack and her broke up," he said"Um,what happened yesterday?"

"Woah,Is it because of me? and,what happened yesterday?" I gave him a questioning look as if I don't know.

"Don't act like you don't know," he rolled his eyes,"I don't know." 

"Fine. Jack and I fought yesterday." 

"About?"

"Bailey." 

"He was so mad yesterday because he found that that Bailey is cheating on him."

"He should've expected anything from her," I chuckled."Jack lied to me about her coming with us,and he also told me that I'm jealous of her." 

"Trust me,he didn't mean to tell you that," he took a  bite from his sandwich,"He was just mad." 

"REALLY? HE WAS "MAD"? SO IT'S OKAY FOR HIM TO YELL AT ME JUST BECAUSE HE WAS MAD? TELL HIM THAT I HATE HIM." I literally yelled. All I want to do right now is slap Jack,honestly. 

Before Ethan could say anything,I left the house. I wanted to clear things up and see what I want. The fact that I love someone when I already have a boyfriend makes me want to slap myself a million times. I wish I could hate Jack but I just can't. I drove to Noah's house and pulled into the driveway. 

I took out his door keys from my pocket and stopped for a minute thinking if I should enter or not.

Just as I entered,I saw him making out with a girl on the couch. I literally froze at my place. I would never expect something like that from him. 

He quickly got up,"Lace,I-I-," 

"You're a prick?" I said,sarcastically. 

I didn't give him a chance to explain and instead I left him house. it's already obvious. He's cheating on me.  

This is seriously too much to handle.

------

I'm really bad at ending chapters,sorry.