t w e n t y - t w o

lacey's pov

"i wanted to make it a surprise for you," he said as he pecked my cheeks.

"well,guess what?" i asked, "it's the best surprise I've ever had in my whole life."

he grabbed my wrists and lightly pulled me to my room. 

my eye widened in shock as i walked in the room.

it was well-decorated and there was a big drake cake written on it 'you used to call me on my birthday.'

i turned around,"you didn't have to do anything." 

"anything for my girl."

i smiled endlessly at 'my girl' .

i switched off the lights and he lightened the candles then started singing.

happy birthday to you 

happy birthday,happy birthday,happy birthday to you.

he didn't leave me a chance to do anything and instead,he put me on his thighs and kissed me.

it was literally the best kiss I've ever had. we always kiss but, we never kissed like this. 

he pulled away and got up,making his way to my closet.

i raised my eyebrow as he took out a big box and sat next to  me.

"open it," he said,smiling. 

i took it from him and slowly opened it. 

there was a couple of things in it and i decided to open an envelope that was laying across the box.

my hands were shaking as i opened it and i immediately knew what was inside without even opening the whole thing.

i threw the envelope on the bed and stood up,screaming awfully.

"oh my god,jack. are you kidding me?" 

he shook his head and smiled,"you deserved it."

a lana del rey concert ticket. that was definitely unexpected. 

i hugged him tightly,"thank you so much."

he chuckled,"won't you open the rest of the things?"

i went over to the bed and opened another thing and shook my head as i did.

a justin bieber concert ticket. 

i pushed the things toward him,"this is a lot,jack. it undoubtedly costed a lot of money." 

he pushed them back to me,"you deserve all of this,babe." 

"i love you so much, i swear," i said and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"i love you too."

+

I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS CHECKED MY OTHER FAN FICTIONS OUT?? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! XX THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DID. ILY ALL